Author Topic: marketing proposal  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline Dinko

• Strive for greatness
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: dinko369
Thank you Customminer for the hint. I have just posted in the subforum https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=27617.0
Everybody interested in social media marketing, please visit this topic and leave me a feedback.
“The most unprofitable item ever manufactured is an excuse.”

Offline R

• View Profile
marketing &| social media presence was our most negatively rated aspect by Binance - I feel that a few marketing worker proposals would probably be very beneficial for Bitshares, after all the platform is lightyears ahead of other platforms in terms of performance/scalability 👌

That said, this would be better posted in the 'stakeholder proposal' subforum, there's a few marketing related posts in there you should check out, you might be able to form a team with them 👍

Offline Dinko

• Strive for greatness
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: dinko369
Good evening community,

I use and strongly believe in the success of BitShares but we all know the weak spot of all this. I am not tech savvy, but I work as a supervisor in sales of service corporation in EU and I know the marketing business. This project needs proper professional social media service, which is made by such people and no tech people.  We need aggressive marketing and those low quality youtube videos and facebook page do nobody good here and we know it.

My point is, would this society be interested in me getting some offers from professional low-cost and effective companies to market the BitShares DEX and everything that we have, but nobody knows? I talk about Twitter, Facebook, Google Ads, SEO improved search optimization, Insta, Pinterest, Linkedin and good targeted Adds,Such service can cost us few thousand per month but bring us millions of new users to the exchange. I use BitShares since two years and it really hurts me to see the potential we are wasting for all that time. This potential professional marketing will be done from the cheap outsourcing heaven in European Union - Bulgaria, so I know this will be European quality and affordable service.

Please let me know your thoughts on my idea, if I get some positive feedback I will research for proper marketing company to lift this project to the place it belongs.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 11:16:03 pm by Dinko »
“The most unprofitable item ever manufactured is an excuse.”