Author Topic: how about reduce MSSR to 105% for bitCNY?  (Read 6670 times)

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
anyway, let's do not discuss this topic on this thread, reducing MSSR to 105% for bitCNY is an old suggestion even before bsip42(so it has a bsip#41),

Yes it had support when feed price were realistic.Alt and myself included that we will support lowering MSSR when there are realistic feed price.
The support of lower MSSR is gone when the feed price are not realistic.

Demanding to lower MSSR without providing real feed price will only return to the issue which has been created before that margin walls haven't been eaten.

so, which is the real feed price ?

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
anyway, let's do not discuss this topic on this thread, reducing MSSR to 105% for bitCNY is an old suggestion even before bsip42(so it has a bsip#41),

Yes it had support when feed price were realistic.Alt and myself included that we will support lowering MSSR when there are realistic feed price.
The support of lower MSSR is gone when the feed price are not realistic.

Demanding to lower MSSR without providing real feed price will only return to the issue which has been created before that margin walls haven't been eaten.

Offline zhouxiaobao

即使喂原价,也应当喂几个主要市场和内盘价*充值费率的最高价,见证人恶意压低喂价的现象,即使退出负反馈也是一样。比如现在还喂0.26几的那几个见证人。

Offline zhouxiaobao

另外,所有见证人要执行喂真实市场价格,特别是目前市场处于反弹期,有利于爆仓单的消化,让bitCNY远离黑天鹅风险!

现在,竟然还有三个见证人喂价在0.26几,为什么就没有人指出呢?为什么就恰恰在市场反弹的时候,有几个见证人突然压低喂价,压制市场呢?昨天市价涨,喂价跌,这节奏也把握的太好了吧?硬生生将充值费率干到10!为了释放风险?难道压低价格提高溢价就可以释放风险?任何有良心的见证人都应当有自己的判断,至少在10%以内执行喂价反馈,对系统有益无害,只是cny保持锚定不符合大户利益罢了。

Offline Yao

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yao
  • GitHub: imYao
有抵押仓的,处于爆仓状态的,你们都应该支持巨蟹这个提案:
 1.14.144(Poll-BSIP41-Reduce MSSR of bitCNY from 1.1 to 1.05)

相比目前MSSR=1.10,调整为1.05后,关系到你切身的利益是:

1. 爆仓惩罚减少5%:
如果你负债10000bitCNY,目前你需要被拍卖价值11000bitCNY的BTS才能偿还债务,调整为1.05之后,你只需要被拍卖价值10500bitCNY的BTS。对于bitCNY爆仓池来讲,整体会相应减少5%的BTS卖盘抛压。目前36870000BTS左右的爆仓卖单会减少至35000000BTS左右,减少1870000BTS的卖盘抛压。更有利于价格的回升。

2. 同时强制平仓拍卖的价格会上升5%,意味着为了偿还债务,你的抵押仓BTS可以少拍卖5%

1+2叠加,爆仓池卖盘抛压会10%+,爆仓者被拍卖的BTS会少10%+!

另外,所有见证人要执行喂真实市场价格,特别是目前市场处于反弹期,有利于爆仓单的消化,让bitCNY远离黑天鹅风险!

Offline zhouxiaobao

I will support reduce MSSR to 105% even 102% if the  feed price are reliable.
but in fact many witness still given unreasonable feed price after bsip42 have been voted out for many days.
and most of the proxies are connive these witness,
without a reliable feed price, I don't know what's the meaning to talk about MSSR.

if you support it I hope you can vote.

how to ensure the balance of demand and supply on bitCNY will be a long lasting topic, I understand that bsip42 has big flaws so many people hate it,  but how about dynamic MCR? I can say nothing if this is also refused.

anyway, let's do not discuss this topic on this thread, reducing MSSR to 105% for bitCNY is an old suggestion even before bsip42(so it has a bsip#41), as now bitCNY return to high premium and serious shortage again. in this status I think bsip41 is what we have most consensus. at least it can help to reduce the bitCNY premium without doing harm.

support

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
but in fact many witness still given unreasonable feed price after bsip42 have been voted out for many days.
without a reliable feed price, I don't know what's the meaning to talk about MSSR.

if you support it I hope you can vote.

how to ensure the balance of demand and supply on bitCNY will be a long lasting topic, I understand that bsip42 has big flaws so many people hate it,  but how about dynamic MCR? I can say nothing if this is also refused.

anyway, let's do not discuss this topic on this thread, reducing MSSR to 105% for bitCNY is an old suggestion even before bsip42(so it has a bsip#41), as now bitCNY return to high premium and serious shortage again. in this status I think bsip41 is what we have most consensus. at least it can help to reduce the bitCNY premium without doing harm.

Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
as the title tell.

With real price feed?

this is an independent suggestion, irrelevant to how price is fed.
it's meaningless if the witness still give random feed price instead of real market price.

I just mean this poll voting does not cover that topic, actually there is another poll - the no bsip42 poll cover whether the witnesses should feed market price.

BTW, currently the ecosystem suffer bitCNY shortage and high premium mostly.

Offline jackingyang

• View Profile
  • BitShares: bts0207
I'm just worried that the risk won't be released in time.
if mssr 102~103

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
as the title tell.

With real price feed?

it's meaningless if the witness still give random feed price instead of real market price.

I just mean this poll voting does not cover that topic, actually there is another poll - the no bsip42 poll cover whether the witnesses should feed market price.

BTW, currently the ecosystem suffer bitCNY shortage and high premium mostly.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 01:31:25 pm by bitcrab »

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
as the title tell.

With real price feed?

Offline finn-bts

• View Profile
Forum polls are easily manipulated, stop using them - use the worker proposal voting mechanism instead or ask the committee directly to debate the idea.

I really don't see how this is beneficial, it comes off as pandering to bad debt holders.

please check worker proposals 1.14.144 and 1.14.145

and the drafted bsip: https://github.com/bitshares/bsips/blob/master/bsip-0041.md
How soon can bsip41 be executed

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
Forum polls are easily manipulated, stop using them - use the worker proposal voting mechanism instead or ask the committee directly to debate the idea.

I really don't see how this is beneficial, it comes off as pandering to bad debt holders.

please check worker proposals 1.14.144 and 1.14.145

and the drafted bsip: https://github.com/bitshares/bsips/blob/master/bsip-0041.md

Offline R

• View Profile
Do not the worker proposal voting mechanism be  manipulated!?
Worker proposal mechanism counts BTS as vote weight, not individual accounts on a forum which is notoriously plagued with spam accounts to the degree that account creation is now manual. BTS vote weight is a far superior voting mechanism than a forum poll; I don't trust these forum polls at all - they're only good for gauging interest.

Offline zhouxiaobao

Do not the worker proposal voting mechanism be  manipulated!?