Author Topic: Bithaus: Asking for involvement from the community  (Read 2499 times)

Offline markzookerburg

• View Profile
or bithoe's ? stop trolling guys.

This seems interesting. I'd like to be involved. I will pm you with a list of things I'd be able to help with.

bitbro

Or BitBambooShoots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
BitHome might be a good option

or bitbro

bitbro

BitHome might be a good option

Offline domsch

• View Profile
Cool.

Are you going to call it Bithaus?

Unofficial name right now - but we think that it's a nice name that fits the project.

bitbro

Cool.

Are you going to call it Bithaus?

Offline domsch

• View Profile
It’s been a long time since I have updated you guys about the centralized, legal exchange for Bitshares/DAC’s. But I am here with great news: We are getting to work!

This project is finally going to get started. We were able to raise an investment round - now it’s about building an A-Team of skilled, like-minded and diligent people. The first source for this is the community itself.

What are we building again?

We are building a centralized exchange and trading platform for Bitshares, DAC’s and any future projects that we think deserve an accelerator in their growth and adoption. Additionally, we are building other technology for these projects, most importantly Block Explorers, Web-Wallets and Apps.

To summarize, we are building:
  • block explorer
  • web-wallet
  • apps
  • legal trading platform

What kind of skills are you looking at?

For the project we are mainly looking for web-developers to help us build and maintain the platform. But other skills such as marketing, adoption and translations are very well accepted!

Here is a full list of skills we are looking at:
  • Designer
  • Front-end Developer
  • Back-end Developer
  • Wallet Developer
  • Security Auditor
  • Marketing/PR/Growth hacking
  • Education
  • Legal
  • Organization/Management
  • Customer Development
  • Writing/Blogging
  • Social Media
  • Translations

If you are interested to apply for any of the jobs mentioned above or just want to get involved, please fill out this form or send me a private message!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15vjMK6L_xdihRgFyoR25lS9CaosD-4hrEPNAMLtGJdQ/edit
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 07:09:06 pm by domsch »