Author Topic: Development staff  (Read 3010 times)

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
Who could I talk to about volunteering to help with development?

I am a software engineer with over 15 years experience - Java, Pyton, .Net, Ruby, some PHP, SQL, and Web Development.

I have a few ideas for some simple addtions to the website and have played with some code from other coins, wallets and exchanges - so would be interested in learning more about volunteering to help with MMC if possible.

Welcome Brian.

I think the best development work is done by people who are interested in the work they are doing, and even better is if they are working on their own ideas. You don't need permission or direction . . . just choose whatever is interesting to you and start making something. If its useful, people will use it and if it's good you might get some tips . . . if it's really good people might suggest that you take on one of the CxO roles.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
great to see you here, man! welcome to our forums.

Before I say yes - I would like to take a look at what your working on to make sure its something I am comfortable with - but I will definitly give it go.   

I have been working with Python for about 3 years now - so I am pretty comfortable with it - however most of the work I do with Python is Hadoop/Big Data related.

Toss me an email and lets talk.   brian@briangaer.com

Thanks,

Brian
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline bgaer

• View Profile
Before I say yes - I would like to take a look at what your working on to make sure its something I am comfortable with - but I will definitly give it go.   

I have been working with Python for about 3 years now - so I am pretty comfortable with it - however most of the work I do with Python is Hadoop/Big Data related.

Toss me an email and lets talk.   brian@briangaer.com

Thanks,

Brian

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
I could use some help with the electrum with the implementation of the gravity well calculations from memorycoin.

The code is in python. Do you think you could help out?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 06:15:12 am by KillerByte »

Offline bgaer

• View Profile
Who could I talk to about volunteering to help with development?

I am a software engineer with over 15 years experience - Java, Pyton, .Net, Ruby, some PHP, SQL, and Web Development.

I have a few ideas for some simple addtions to the website and have played with some code from other coins, wallets and exchanges - so would be interested in learning more about volunteering to help with MMC if possible.