Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] 2020 Core Development (Part 1/2)  (Read 13728 times)

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Team hour reports and code audit will be done once every 3 weeks.

where can these reports be found?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 03:05:10 pm by Thul3 »

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
Moment of truth...

124416 TX * ‭0.019305‬ BTS = 2401.85088 BTS per day (if we have full day of regular transactions)

Now we spend more than 2401 bts in MM, so what we should do first? or continue to make the MM as a tool of transferring benifit?!

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
Also bitcrab please stop your manipulative games it's not working on me.

perhaps you do not understand, but that's the way bitCNY is on, it is not a decision made by any single person, but by the whole China community.

we just updated one BTS derivative design, initially it based on the real time BTS price, now it base on one function of BTS price.

calm down, buddy, I'd like to see how you catch the big money flood which will accure soon because of negative interest.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
I believe that charging 1% on force settlement will not lower the volume dramatically.

Yes the current trading volume in DEX in low, but definitely we need BSIP86 as a tax infrastructure.

and charging on margin call is also a must.

Yes we need DeFi, P2P Lending is on discussion in the next core worker, but we need this core prelude worker first. 

I hope you and @alt be the contributor, not the obstructor of BTS evolution.

BTS evolution
?

I think you even didn't understan what's that mean.

How are you so definitely in this? how to prove?  In my mind, you have defined something in the past.

This mini mainnet releases spent too much, but got less, only BSIP74 have its role, but BSIP76 and BAIP2 may make it useless.

I think you still didn't have any clear and whole framework for bitasset or defi,what role these BSIPs in this worker will play in the further?  what‘s the correlation between them?

Maybe you just want to charge fees and charge fees, and defined what you still didn't know.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 01:00:50 pm by binggo »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
I'm going to open my own worker with proposals which are real progress for bitshares to catch the big money flood which will accure soon because of negative interest.

You can focus on your $20 BS .

The political game of CN-Vote and BEOS is disgusting.

I supported old CN-Vote because their demand made sense but todays CN-Vote control demand is out of control.

Making inside deals with BEOS which is hardening BEOS position on bitshares because of some workers which creaters are in their favour/debt .

I supported CN-Vote because their policy at the beginning were my policy like:
"Being a witness is a privilage for supporters"
"Being a committee member is for supporters to change something activly"
"Approving only workers which are effective which is the reason to support refund400k"

Current CN-Vote lost totaly its old policy.

I don't know who took over power on CN-Vote that old leaders had been kicked out.You are currently clearly ANTI-Bitshares.

You vote witnesses active based on inside deals which did nothing for bitshares (where did you left the privilage of being a witness?)

You vote committee members active who never participated in committee for over a year.
For what purpose did you voted in inactive committee members ?

Now you push shitty workers which effectiveness is ZERO same as your stupid scammy exchanges on which we wasted so many BTS for nothing.

You guys are sure you are able to handle right decissions when supporting these kind of staff ?

Seriously ?

IMF is going to publish soon the new monetary system with negative interest rates which is being talked everywhere on closed financial news
and you focus on a worker to get $10-20 per day on fees instead on how to catch big cake of money which will flood crypto to avoid negative interest rates ?

You have no Defi......no HTLC Gdex and Rudex being the only two gateways  and so many problems which need to be fixed as soon as possible......

But you instead focus now on Fee sharing which is stupdity high ten.

Based on your comments i can tell you that you start focusing on Defi etc when it's already over and money have flooded crypto......

Always running the golden eggs behind because being unable to even predict what will happen in next 6 months and what to focus on on given time.

Also bitcrab please stop your manipulative games it's not working on me.

I can be called a tyrann or anything else i don't care.What i care is bitshares and my blood boils when i see the never ending stupidity from cn-vote which is coming from the past months.

You want to add your own and dead accounts to witness and committee .....
Ok no problem then also do the work .......

From today i also stop my activitiy as committee member so the inactive CN-Vote and BEOS puppets who are voted in by inside deals can do it themself.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 01:20:41 pm by Thul3 »

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
The proposed BSIPS have no real impact based on our volume thats the reality.Instead of focusing on getting new users and fresh money on dex we only focus on DEX parameters.

I believe that charging 1% on force settlement will not lower the volume dramatically.

Yes the current trading volume in DEX in low, but definitely we need BSIP86 as a tax infrastructure.

and charging on margin call is also a must.

Yes we need DeFi, P2P Lending is on discussion in the next core worker, but we need this core prelude worker first. 

I hope you and @alt be the contributor, not the obstructor of BTS evolution.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
20$+ to the pool is better than 0$ to the pool. Is there any other bsip profitable for reserve pool you holders came up with ?

And how is illegal P2P lending profitable for the blockchain ?

Chee®a
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 07:28:31 am by Digital Lucifer »
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Really asking myself if this team is suitable for that job if they are even unable to see if something is profitable or not for bitshares.

Let's even assume we get our golden days back where we have 10.000.000 bts volume on BTC.

Thats $160.000 volume in USD.From that GDEX is charging 0.1%

Thats $160 per day from GDEX .
How much is GDEX going to share? 20% ?   That's what $32 income for DEX on a 10.000.000 BTS volume ?

Wow what a game changer

In 1-2 years we may have the coding cost back

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
I agree with Bingo that majority of BSIPs the workers plans to focus on are a waste of resources.

Anybody counted how much time will pass till even the coding cost have been paid back ?

I disagree agree on BSIP87 as i think thats something which would lower the force settlements dramaticly which are hurting the ecosystem.
The most of DEX income is inadequate to meet the expense, this is the cruel reality, even we make a BSIP86, only defi can give the help for now.

I made the same demand as Bingo and also clearly said before that thats something which needs to be included to get my vote.

The proposed BSIPS have no real impact based on our volume thats the reality.Instead of focusing on getting new users and fresh money on dex we only focus on DEX parameters.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 08:27:21 pm by Thul3 »

Offline startail

It's nice to see that the Core worker has been accepted by the community. To move forward in bad times we need to continue supporting development.

The Bitshares UI needs your support as well, and is at the moment 60% supported. The team from last year stands ready to continue development when the community supports their work. Read more about the worker here.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 09:26:03 pm by startail »

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
The math and numbers is simple,i have got these numbers and the questions long time ago, it seems nobody care.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=26759.0

The fundamental questions is:

Why we found these questions so late, it should must be clearly in the beginning of the project: How this project can feed itself?

Even have the BSIP86, the system still can't get enough income to feed itself, BSIP86 only can earn a very very little income, we can find the result and truth from these closed gateways. Bitcrab knew that very clearly.

now we have 0.04826 BTS transaction fee to place order, the only problems is we lost very much transactions in the bitassets.

So BSIP86 is not so important in this mini mainnet releases, it can be put into a max mainnet releases.

About BSIP74, i have asked for this fee long longs time ago, even i open an issue in github for it, still nobody like and care about it, this is the problems.
BSIP74 will be the maximum income for bts in the future(if we have a suitable feed price, without BSIP76 and a reasonable risk management mechanism).
The bitasset still will own the largest group of clients from past to the future, this is the truth,we have to admit these.

About BSIP87, i don't like it, the reason i have said very clearly, the price fluctuation only must be spreaded and transferred, shouldn't be destroied, this is a very simple finance concept, BM didn't understand that, most of bts holder didn't that, but the other people outsids know that.
They just want use BSIP87 to charge fees and destroy the pledgor with a non-normal means.
So i think it shouldn't be in this mini mainnet releases, it just wastes money and time.

BSIP77 is more important than BSIP86 and BSIP87 together, seems nobody clear about it, just want to charge fees charge fees.

The most of DEX income is inadequate to meet the expense, this is the cruel reality, even we make a BSIP86, only defi can give the help for now.

and everything is not free on the BLOCKCHAIN, every operations have paid fees.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 08:16:20 am by binggo »

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
Why Gateway not pay?
2) You can't increase fees on transactions when you have no business or customers. Binance can, we cannot.

“chicken-or-the-egg”

This is a very complex problem.

3) DEX is NOT BITSHARES. It's time to filter businesses who "wants to build" to the one who are legit and have liquidity (wanna do business) and ones who dont wanna do business and are illegal.

ok,want to learn the Binance DEX(https://www.binance.org/)?I don't think so.

4) What sane business&development manager will let everyone fuck his project for free ?

en, the project still get the transaction fees, not free.

BSIP86 ISSUE

Just a small group people discuss it, even me just have a little words in the ISSUE, no body want to think and read it seriously,and even no Chinese version,how many members of CN-VOTE know what‘s the means of this BSIP? only less.

I don't like this BSIP86 in this mini mainnet releases as it is not so important, just can get a very little income from it.

I have quit all the groups of BTS long time ago, as i can't get any valuable discussion, maybe they more like to participate in the battle of steem.

I even don't like quietly any more, somebody have injured the bts holders and bitassets once and once again, and can't or not want to get any lessons from it. maybe i should be quietly like blocktrads, sell 35M bts and hold 7M BTS of community, and say “ i don't trust them.”

spammer

I like this words, abit and bitcrab call me that, i like to be it, they think they know and right, let the time show.

or you can ban me as a spammer for a year,so i will can't question anything in here,they also have a quiet environment to do what they like or want to do, that's very equal and reasonable.

Ill be simple with math and numbers, since words means nothing in this case and there is no "chicken-or-egg" in business terminology. Maybe it does in agriculture, but not here.

Currently BitShares blockchain has
Weekly: <1400 unique accounts
Daily average: 200 unique accounts
OPS Average: 215000
TX Average: 1.44 per second

24 hours = 86400 seconds

Total daily TX average: 124416

Basic member regular transaction fee to place order: 0.04826 BTS
Lifetime member regular transaction fee to place order: 0.00965 BTS

If we TAKE MID AVERAGE between basic and lifetime we get

Average member regular transaction fee: ‭0.019305‬ BTS

Moment of truth...

124416 TX * ‭0.019305‬ BTS = 2401.85088 BTS per day (if we have full day of regular transactions)

At the current ticker price of BTS this blockchain and project is making

DAILY PROFIT FROM FEES: 2401.85088 BTS @ 0.017224 USD = 41.37 USD

Monthly: Daily * 30 = 1241.1 USD

Costs of bitshares.org and news.bitshares.org monthly are x3 that.

What profits you are talking about and why i still need to let anyone build for free or list for free or operate on TOTALLY UNPROFITABLE BLOCKCHAIN AND OUR OWN BUSINESS FOR FREE ?

Chee®s

« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 12:11:50 pm by Digital Lucifer »
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline bench

Mainnet 4.0 will execute "reserve pool negative balances" fix

Chee®s

Can you elaborate  how to execute "reserve pool negative balances" fix?  by reducing the amount of current pool balance ?
thanks in advance

Max. supply is the same and the reserve pool gets reduced.
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline twitter

• View Profile

Mainnet 4.0 will execute "reserve pool negative balances" fix

Chee®s

Can you elaborate  how to execute "reserve pool negative balances" fix?  by reducing the amount of current pool balance ?
thanks in advance
witness:

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
Why Gateway not pay?
2) You can't increase fees on transactions when you have no business or customers. Binance can, we cannot.

“chicken-or-the-egg”

This is a very complex problem.

3) DEX is NOT BITSHARES. It's time to filter businesses who "wants to build" to the one who are legit and have liquidity (wanna do business) and ones who dont wanna do business and are illegal.

ok,want to learn the Binance DEX(https://www.binance.org/)?I don't think so.

4) What sane business&development manager will let everyone fuck his project for free ?

en, the project still get the transaction fees, not free.

BSIP86 ISSUE

Just a small group people discuss it, even me just have a little words in the ISSUE, no body want to think and read it seriously,and even no Chinese version,how many members of CN-VOTE know what‘s the means of this BSIP? only less.

I don't like this BSIP86 in this mini mainnet releases as it is not so important, just can get a very little income from it.

I have quit all the groups of BTS long time ago, as i can't get any valuable discussion, maybe they more like to participate in the battle of steem.

I even don't like quietly any more, somebody have injured the bts holders and bitassets once and once again, and can't or not want to get any lessons from it. maybe i should be quietly like blocktrads, sell 35M bts and hold 7M BTS of community, and say “ i don't trust them.”

spammer

I like this words, abit and bitcrab call me that, i like to be it, they think they know and right, let the time show.

or you can ban me as a spammer for a year,so i will can't question anything in here,they also have a quiet environment to do what they like or want to do, that's very equal and reasonable.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 04:36:55 am by binggo »