Author Topic: New September Call option lunched. OPTIONS.21SE07CC  (Read 65456 times)

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

Offline optionswallet

• View Profile
New option contract  will be launched in August
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 01:49:42 pm by optionswallet »

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
Just thinking about gateways and options.
 If you run the option that one of the gateways will become a scam, for example, as it recently happened with the openledger.
Take for example the asset Honest.cny. I have absolutely nothing against the Honest  and their assets. So simple as an example to make it more visual. So, if you launch the option that such or any other gateway, and with it their asset, let it be honest.cny will become a scam for example within a year.
Then you, possessing for example 100,000 honest.cny, can buy the option for 1% of the face value and hedge your risk for a year from the loss of 100,000 cny in premiums. You ask why for 1%. Obviously, if an honest.cny asset is not going to become a scam, then its owner, absolutely without risk to himself (here I note that this is only an investment risk), can sell you such an option for 1%, showing that the honest.cny asset is stronger the rocks.

In other words, we will receive the same decentralization only in the traditional way. Or another option is possible, if only a year ago there was an option that the openledger would become a scam, but the openledger himself did not offer you to buy an option for 1%. Would it make you think that open.btc is not as reliable as Ronnie's calm face speaks of this?
 I will leave aside again that here it is necessary to consider the reliability of the option itself. But still. The development of such tools seems to make sense.
I'm interested in this kind of option, it would make a lot of sense for my asset crudengn

Offline optionswallet

• View Profile
Don't forget that you have an opportunity of Prediction Market Trading. There are 3 available assets:
OPTIONS.21JA1USD
OPTIONS.20SE1BTC
OPTIONS.20NO2EUR

Offline optionswallet

• View Profile
There are 3 available option contracts now:

Put Option
OPTIONS.20NO2EUR
Strike price - 0.02 bitEUR
Date of expiration - 20 November 2020 17:00:00 GMT

CALL Option
OPTIONS.21JA1USD
Strike Price - 1 BTS/bitUSD
Date of expiration - 20 January 2021 17:00:00 GMT.

Put Option
OPTIONS.20SE1BTC
Strike price - 100 000 GDEX.BTC/BTS
Date of expiration - 20 September 2020   17:00:00 GMT.

In each trading pair, liquidity is provided in the equivalent of 30,000 BTS for BUY and 30,000 BTS for SELL
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 05:41:56 pm by optionswallet »

Offline optionswallet

• View Profile
New PUT option contract launched:
November 2020

Put Option
OPTIONS.20NO2EUR

Strike price - 0.02 bitEUR
Date of expiration - 20.11.2020 17:00:00 GMT

This option will cost 1 BTS if the price of BTS will be less or equal than 0.02 bitEUR. ****
This option will cost 0 BTS if the price of BTS will be more than 0.02 bitEUR ****
Market fee - 0.99% *******
(the price will be determined by the first block starting from 17:00:00 GMT, 20 November 2020, in which a transaction will take place for a pair of BTS/bitEUR in the amount of at least 1BTS)

More definition
OPTIONS.20NO2EUR
OPTIONS - common name
20  -  2020 year
NO  -  November
EUR  -  bitEUR
2  -  strike price 0.02 BTS/bitEUR

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
A insurance, very interesting.

Offline optionswallet

• View Profile
Just thinking about gateways and options.
 If you run the option that one of the gateways will become a scam, for example, as it recently happened with the openledger.
Take for example the asset Honest.cny. I have absolutely nothing against the Honest  and their assets. So simple as an example to make it more visual. So, if you launch the option that such or any other gateway, and with it their asset, let it be honest.cny will become a scam for example within a year.
Then you, possessing for example 100,000 honest.cny, can buy the option for 1% of the face value and hedge your risk for a year from the loss of 100,000 cny in premiums. You ask why for 1%. Obviously, if an honest.cny asset is not going to become a scam, then its owner, absolutely without risk to himself (here I note that this is only an investment risk), can sell you such an option for 1%, showing that the honest.cny asset is stronger the rocks.

In other words, we will receive the same decentralization only in the traditional way. Or another option is possible, if only a year ago there was an option that the openledger would become a scam, but the openledger himself did not offer you to buy an option for 1%. Would it make you think that open.btc is not as reliable as Ronnie's calm face speaks of this?
 I will leave aside again that here it is necessary to consider the reliability of the option itself. But still. The development of such tools seems to make sense.

Offline optionswallet

• View Profile
Soon I plan to launch Put option contract for the BTS/bitEUR traiding pair.
Strike price approximately 0.01 BTS/bitEUR
It will provide an opportunity to hedge risks of BTS down prices
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 02:02:51 pm by optionswallet »

Offline optionswallet

• View Profile
Thee are 2 available option contracts now:

CALL Option
OPTIONS.21JA1USD

Put Option
OPTIONS.20SE1BTC

In each trading pair, liquidity is provided in the equivalent of 30,000 BTS for BUY and 30,000 BTS for SELL

Offline optionswallet

• View Profile
How can I trust assets not issued by the committee?
I think a good solution is not to risk more than 2% of your capital in one transaction.

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

Offline optionswallet

• View Profile
New  Put option contract launched.
OPTIONS.20SE1BTC

PUT Option  for trading pair GDEX.BTC /BTS  ****
Strike price - 100 000 GDEX.BTC /BTS ^ (1000 Satoshi / 1 BTS )*****
Date of expiration - 20.09.2020 17:00:00 GMT *****
This option will cost 1 BTS if the price of GDEX.BTC will be less or equal than 100 000 BTS. **** This option will cost 0 BTS if the price of GDEX.BTC will be more than 100 000 BTS ****
Market fee - 0.99% *******
(the price will be determined by the first block starting from 17:00:00 GMT, 20 september 2020, in which a transaction will take place for a pair of BTS/GDEX.BTC in the amount of at least 1BTS)

Thee are 2 available option contracts now:

CALL Option
OPTIONS.21JA1USD

Put Option
OPTIONS.20SE1BTC
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 11:08:53 am by optionswallet »

Offline optionswallet

• View Profile
If you keep your savings in bitCNY or bitUSD - you can buy an option OPTIONS.21JA1USD and hedge the risks of lost profits, in case of an increase in the value of BTS

Offline optionswallet

• View Profile
Do not believe that BTS will cost 1 USD by the end of the year
 - sell the option and earn good profit

New option contract launched:
January 2021
OPTIONS.21JA1USD