Author Topic: Open survey for the most popular DAC ideas.  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com

Thanks CLains, for this information.  I've started camps for each of these 5, now for a total of 6 proposed DACS.  I've personally ranked them, but my current ranking is a bit pre-mature as I'm not completely sure what these might be, or how they might accomplish what their name implies.

Would anyone care to propose a first draft statement for each of these camps, so people can get a better idea of what they are?

And of course, how would everyone else rank these, and what other ideas are out there?

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/164

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Very good! Was just about to create a "Top 5 DACs" thread.

In addition we need metrics to evaluate DACs and taxonomies of different DACs. I'll post that in a different thread. I'll list my Top 5 DACs here!

Top 5 DACs

Gambling DAC - High tech slot machines!
Bitshares X - Converting real property into virtual property? Impossible!
Patent DAC - Turning any idea, song, show into information-property one can invest in.
Sensor DAC - Providing accurate active/passive data feeds of ALL types of information.
Consensus DAC - How the hell do we intelligently integrate lots of information?

« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:22:59 pm by CLains »

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com
Hello anyone who has any idea for a DAC,

We've started a brain storming open survey at Canonizer.com to attempt to get a measure of popularity of all the various DAC ideas floating around out there.  The goal is also to help people interested in similar ideas to find each other and collaborate on a concise descriptions of each DAC's specs.  This will be possible because of the powerful consensus building structure of the open survey system.

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/164/2

As you can see, the survey has been seeded with one camp representing a Canonizer Coin DAC.  All you need to do is create a new camp for your DAC idea.  If your DAC would adhere to the BitShare Contract put your camp as a supporting sub camp of the "Supporters of the Angel and Proto Share Contract", like the Canon Coin camp.  Otherwise, you can have the parent camp for you DAC be the root camp.

Everyone can then rank their top 10 or more DACS by joining their camps, in a prioritized order.  This will give a measure of relative popularity of each of the ideas.  Also, supporters can help wiki and improve their favorite camps.

As always, let me know if anyone has any questions, or would like help getting their camp started.  Everything to do with a camp can be changed like a wiki at any time (given the supporters agree, and don't object to any proposed changes during the one week review period, efficiently ensuring unanimous agreement) so if you have any idea at all, no matter how crazy, all you need to do is get a camp started, and let everyone else who supports the idea help take it from there in the very efficient way of the wiki.

Upwards,

Brent Allsop

P.S.  If you want to see all survey topics regarding Crypto Currency, go to the Canonizer.com main page, and select the Crypto Currency name space.  Of particular interest may be topics like this one that seeks to survey everyone to find out what they currently think is the best DAC technology, Bitshares, Etherium, and so on:

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/163

« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 03:59:46 am by Brent.Allsop »