Author Topic: cmake 2.8.12 needed to build  (Read 2453 times)

Offline bytemaster

I ended up building cmake from source today to get around that.

Same :)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline HardFork

• View Profile
I ended up building cmake from source today to get around that.

Offline bytemaster

Dan just bumped the cmake version requirement to 2.8.12, which introduced the target_compile_options() command (used by BTS makefile). The latest Ubuntu only has 2.8.11 in the repo, so I guess Ill have to roll back to and old version for the time being. Why so bleeding edge?

I was a tad annoyed by this change as well.... when you refer to Dan please specify N or or L.   

I would like to remove this dependency if possible and back it up to a more widely available option.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Ok if anyone else has this problem, just put the options into

set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} options...")

in the global CMakeLists.txt

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Dan just bumped the cmake version requirement to 2.8.12, which introduced the target_compile_options() command (used by BTS makefile). The latest Ubuntu only has 2.8.11 in the repo, so I guess Ill have to roll back to and old version for the time being. Why so bleeding edge?