Author Topic: High Frequency Trading API for Bitshares  (Read 2074 times)

Offline block_chain

• View Profile
Sounds interesting, can you provide a link?

This is not in OS so far. We could setup some kind of demo or access to the API, if this helps.

Offline bench

Sounds interesting, can you provide a link?
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline block_chain

• View Profile
Dear Bitshares Community!

I would like to introduce a new solution that may add value to Bitshares ecosystem. What I need from you is your advice, if this software could be interesting and what is the right way to introduce it into the ecosystem.
The software is a light weight analog of a Bitshares node written in Golang and implementing microservice architecture. It can be deployed on any server (high capacity is not required) and seamlessly integrates into Bitshares P2P protocol to be able to read and post transactions in real time mode with fastest throughput possible. It also has a capability to be integrated in a cluster, so several servers distributed globally are part of Bitshares P2P protocol from the one side and at the same time comprise a separate subnet to exchange data with each other even faster than Bitshares nodes do. As a result, it provides easy to use interface to read/monitor network transactions (including those not even included in the block) and post own transactions as a reaction, based on specific logic (e.g. trading bot).
This solution can be used by any Golang developer to easily create own scripts interacting with Bitshares and implementing desired logic, most likely some kind of trading automation, but not necessarily.
The solution is production ready, at the moment there are several active bots running on top of this solution, demonstrating outstanding performance successfully competing bots written in native C++ environment.
I encourage you to share your opinions, if this software could be valuable for Bitshares community and what could be the use cases. At the moment, I can envision it to be used in API layer of the DEXBot or as a basis of trading and liquidity providing strategy of specific gateway. I also could expect this interface to be widely used by newcomers to integrate with Bithsares and launch new products and services, thus expanding the community and Bitshares adoption.
Any questions and feedback are highly appreciated!