Author Topic: On the workers' proposal 关于工人提案  (Read 5438 times)

Offline Ammar Yousef (ioBanker)

众所周知,中国区是工人提案预算的主要投票支持者,但是这些提案并没有为支持者提供足够的信息披露与尊重,以供支持者了解其最新进展及会为bts带来什么好处,这里我要求所有需要提供预算工人提案的发起者,每月至少以中英文发表一次提案最新进展及预算报告,供支持者评估其可行性,否则我会号召bts持有者对其撤票。
As is known to all, Chinese investors to participate in the vote is very much, but the workers did not provide enough information to supporters know the latest progress in project, here I require all the workers need to provide the budget proposal published in Chinese and English at least once a month proposal report, the latest progress and budget for supporters to evaluate the feasibility, otherwise I would call for BTS holders for the cancellation of support.

We're working to systematize your considerations, please support our proxy.

Please find more info about the vision of proxy "bitshares-vision": https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=29379.0
Be part of the change and set bitshares-vision as your proxy!
Committee account: iobanker-core
Ammar Yousef - CEO @ ioBanker OÜ

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
I will be pushing that all workers that Blockchain Projects is involved in report bilingual.

Offline ljk424

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ljk424
The original intention of the creation of BTC by Nakamoto was to counter the unlimited increase of French currency.

Did BTS eventually just change its form to add?

At present, the biggest problem is that big voting warehouses like BEOS do not care about whether BTS prices are supported or not, whether the current ecology is healthy enough, they only care about how to gain benefits through voting.

If allowed to continue like this, the market will only lose confidence in BTS more and more, and BTSers may not have a place to die.

My suggestion is to stop all stoppable workers by voting until the market recovers, and then resume as appropriate.
当初中本聪创造BTC的初衷,就是为了对抗法币的无限制的增发。

难道BTS最终只是换了个形式来增发吗?

当前最大的问题是,象BEOS这样的大票仓,根本不关心BTS价格有没有支撑,根本不关心当前生态是不是足够健康,他们关心的,只是如何通过投票获得利益。

如果听任这样下去,市场只会越来越对BTS失去信心,BTSer们恐怕死无葬身之地。

我的建议是,通过投票停止一切可以停止的worker,等到市场恢复元气,再酌情恢复。

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Is using a translate tool insufficient for understanding ongoing worker proposals? If websites don't work with these tools, this can be amended.
It's insufficient.
Machine-translating is still not smart enough.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline R

• View Profile
Is using a translate tool insufficient for understanding ongoing worker proposals? If websites don't work with these tools, this can be amended.

Offline yamtt

• View Profile
Only the mortgage ticket has voting rights

Offline zhouxiaobao

Can we find some way to reduce our expenses?
Remove your proxy and vote only for the refund workers.
I already did. The problem is that the system allocation is too simple, only 400 million votes can be allocated? This is a total of 2.7 billion coins, ah, 400 million votes can dilute the benefits of the other 2.3 billion votes, is that reasonable?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 12:33:48 am by zhouxiaobao »

Offline bench

Remove your proxy and vote only for the refund workers.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 03:48:20 pm by bench »
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline zhouxiaobao

Offline zhouxiaobao

Offline zhouxiaobao

Even in my opinion, the vote should be withdrawn first and then the various proposals should be reevaluated.

Offline finn-bts

• View Profile
众所周知,中国区是工人提案预算的主要投票支持者,但是这些提案并没有为支持者提供足够的信息披露与尊重,以供支持者了解其最新进展及会为bts带来什么好处,这里我要求所有需要提供预算工人提案的发起者,每月至少以中英文发表一次提案最新进展及预算报告,供支持者评估其可行性,否则我会号召bts持有者对其撤票。
As is known to all, Chinese investors to participate in the vote is very much, but the workers did not provide enough information to supporters know the latest progress in project, here I require all the workers need to provide the budget proposal published in Chinese and English at least once a month proposal report, the latest progress and budget for supporters to evaluate the feasibility, otherwise I would call for BTS holders for the cancellation of support.