Author Topic: Bitshares TA update Oct 5th  (Read 2264 times)

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
Currently a breakout from the red line has occurred both on the daily and weekly, although it's too early to tell but it's a good sign

Sent from my Infinix X605 using Tapatalk

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
This was my initial chart...

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile

Head and Shoulders pointing that there is a high propabilty that BTC Dominance will make a massiv down move.

Altcoins breaking out a longterm down trend.

Myself i don't see BTS moving down much anymore (if there are not big unnatural dumpers) but moving up x3-4

October will be a hot political month and yearly stock report which should point to a recession.
Nice charts thanks...

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
so basically you are saying the price could go up or down? hmm..  ::)

and also on what factors do you expect that break? could you elaborate reasons for your call if you are technical analyst with charts or something
Am not a professional... But I have analysed to the best of my knowledge BTS on the upside would get to at least 0.04usd and on the low side would be 0.016usd at least by month end... Based on support and resistance line... Right now am expecting BTS to go green

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

Head and Shoulders pointing that there is a high propabilty that BTC Dominance will make a massiv down move.

Altcoins breaking out a longterm down trend.

Myself i don't see BTS moving down much anymore (if there are not big unnatural dumpers) but moving up x3-4

October will be a hot political month and yearly stock report which should point to a recession.

Offline Dinko

• Strive for greatness
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: dinko369
so basically you are saying the price could go up or down? hmm..  ::)

and also on what factors do you expect that break? could you elaborate reasons for your call if you are technical analyst with charts or something
“The most unprofitable item ever manufactured is an excuse.”

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
Another breakout imminent in the coming days... BTS could still breakdown to 0.016 however... Everybody is saying alt season is near maybe they are right a little alt boom before Christmas would be nice... Current Targets are 0.04-0.05 and 0.025-0.016..