Author Topic: Business disruptor based on BitShares ecosystem  (Read 2937 times)

Offline matle85

• View Profile
Welcome Dinko! Hope to hear more as you flesh the ideas out. Might be worth looking at the stuff Everprove are doing with Contracts etc. You can reach them on telegram.

Offline Dinko

• Strive for greatness
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: dinko369
thanks for the quick replies! Schiessl I will drop you an email in the upcoming days and discuss there.

@abit, big picture of the process can be done on the BitShares ecosystem. Vendors and shippers can transact contracts and value on the blockchain, all information will be public and everybody will see the freight rates that are agreed. This will improve greatly the competitiveness among the truck companies, wider access to more shipments and trustless rating system. On the other side the shippers who are looking for truck companies, will widen Extremely their truck access and improve speed, costs and efficiency for their logistics needs. Online bidding process happens after the pre-filtered shipment and carriers meet, price is agreed with mini auction (tender is the other word) and smart contract for transport is concluded between parties. After the shipment is done, the whole documentation, such as invoices and delivery documents, can be stored and exchanged on the blockchain. When the bidding, shipping, delivery and documentation are done, here comes the best part that can be migrated to the blockchain - payments. As I see here are interesting enough projects already such as Bitspark and they can provide the fiatgateway which the shippers on the one side and truckers on other, need. The whole transaction will be based on BTS and immediately tranfered to FIAT gateway so parties can avoid volatility and loss of value in the transfer. We in the sphere transact money between countries ALOT and trust me the fees we pay to banks are outrageous.

Combining all that with the database I have and more that comes into one platform will change the logistics sphere forever. I hope this had given you an idea of the disruption I am talking about, I hope I have explained it in a good digestable way. I do not know what part of that is possible on BitShares but would be happy to find out.
“The most unprofitable item ever manufactured is an excuse.”

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
I am a developer.
To be honest, from this post I didn't see how to connect BitShares with your business. Can you elaborate?

By the way I can confirm that sschiessl's team has the experience, perhaps he can to help you.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
Hello Dinko,

and welcome to BitShares!

You can reach out to info@blockchainprojectsbv.com, we have extensive experience and knowledge in the BitShares ecosystem and could help you to find out how best to proceed.

Offline Dinko

• Strive for greatness
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: dinko369
Hello community,

I am the CEO of a logistics company from the new generation www.fairlink.bg, worked at management position in Europes biggest logistic companies in Austria and Germany and happened to come across BitShares as hobby trader and I am using it since two years.  The whole picture behind Fairlink is the fair connection, imagine Uber of Trucks but based on the blockchain. No third party.

The logistics sector will be disrupted soon and blockchain is the perfect solution for this old transportation system we have in the European Union. I have created business plan how to disrupt this sphere and it is simply by connecting the truck owners directly with the shippers with P2P trustless ecosystem. I possess HUGE database that I collected during my 9 years in Vienna and Dortmund of truck companies and shippers and all, added to a transparent blockchain with smart contracts can result in disruptor in the market.

Can somebody appoint me to a developer that can build on top of BitShares? I have spoken to the european funds comission and when we have the plan, team and software, we can apply for funding up to 500 000euros for such project. This is the way how to make this chain valuable not just from trading view but adding value to whole sector.

Cheers,

Dinko
“The most unprofitable item ever manufactured is an excuse.”