Author Topic: Been away for a while, status update?  (Read 1802 times)

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
Have you registered your founder's ID?  ETA is the Ides of March for BitSharesXT, with the distribution defined by a snapshot of the very last blocks of this month (GMT) in the PTS blockchain and the BTC blockchain for the BTC half of AGS donations.

Your Founder ID account has an assigned AGS balance based on your founder donation, which you'll be able to claim using your registered founder key pair.

Does that about cover it?

Well I registered my founders ID via the website and through PM but that was a while ago, not sure If I have to re-register?

You should be fine, but you could run the new 0.5.5 version and make sure that you can generate the same ID from memory.  That version should also confirm whether it's registered properly or not.

Yes I updated to 0.5.5 a couple days ago and it says I'm a Keyhotee Founder registered with 200 points. Not sure what the points are but we'll find out eventually.
PTS: PjUAPsLu76Yi9516zFgHqtFYs2sBbAMwUx
Keyhotee: 7hQmwpf8ujy6h9jRkR7MPFqKNij3DrLifoDaemUUjaHLiUsy4g

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Have you registered your founder's ID?  ETA is the Ides of March for BitSharesXT, with the distribution defined by a snapshot of the very last blocks of this month (GMT) in the PTS blockchain and the BTC blockchain for the BTC half of AGS donations.

Your Founder ID account has an assigned AGS balance based on your founder donation, which you'll be able to claim using your registered founder key pair.

Well I registered my founders ID via the website and through PM but that was a while ago, not sure If I have to re-register?

You should be fine, but you could run the new 0.5.5 version and make sure that you can generate the same ID from memory.  That version should also confirm whether it's registered properly or not.

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
Hey I've been away from the forums for a while and was wondering whats new? Bitshares X release date, ETA for Keyhotee new features...etc. I'm a Founder so I think I'm supposed to get a % of Bitshares/Angelshares when they're released, but not sure how to get my hands on them or where to get the wallets...etc