Author Topic: Many Level Arbitrage bot between DEX and CEX (offer for community )  (Read 3680 times)

Offline serdrdoor

• You must be the change you want to see in World
    • View Profile
    • AboutMe
  • BitShares: alex-pu
DEXbot now not stands and is close in efficiency. I can say with confidence that the volume since the launch of bots (about 1 year) for all time has left the equivalent of more than 50 million BTS.
These are volumes and popularization of DEX. That is what gateways and the community need .... it is very necessary because DEX dies without activity.

Offline serdrdoor

• View Profile
    • AboutMe
Why reinvent the wheel ?

Why do you offer it now and not, when DEXBot announced the work on arbitrage?

See today's activity for an example of effectiveness.
All transactions are on the blockchain.
Spread and volumes - in order to find out the potential profit - you can calculate it yourself:

https://prnt.sc/rj1w5k

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/rudex/

Offline serdrdoor

• View Profile
    • AboutMe
Why reinvent the wheel ?

Probably because I'm alone, but there the team is supported by the community and I looked pale against their.
I did not even try.

If only because the wheel is not yet invented for open source.
And further additional invention will cost more than taking and using a ready-made working tool right now and not waiting for half a year.

In any case, I thought that I wasn't losing anything.
And the community would be most glad to have such an tool.
And I decided to try.

Offline serdrdoor

• View Profile
    • AboutMe
In case of receiving financing - I will leave half of the funds on the DEX markets to ensure further liquidity :)

Offline bench

Why reinvent the wheel ?

« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 05:34:27 pm by bench »
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline serdrdoor

• View Profile
    • AboutMe
I wrote this message today to telegram group DEXbot:

I think the problem is that the declared development price for DEXbot is very high as it seems to me for the arb module (~6months) (~ $ 140,000)

I have a fully developed given arb module in private use and it is fully functional (with a full report on each trade in telegramBot and full control from telegramBot  + automatic transfer of funds between exchanges) and I would gladly sell it for half that price - which will receive a worker for the next 6 months of its development.
Save time and money.

(if you are interested - write in private messages for details)
https://t.me/serdrdoor

Unfortunately, the free DEXbot bot is not completely free - for it is paid very, very worthy from the total BTS reserve pool.

Here description:

I could offer the community instead of the MM marketing or in addition;
Of the current option:
50 days of marketing will cost 3 million BTS.

I propose to give the arbitrage bot between DEX and CEX to the open source for this cost.

Easy to set to any pair. Easy installation in docker.

The report on all transactions comes in a telegram.
Also automated transfer of funds between exchanges (DEX and CEX). Configuration is very simple and quick for any trading pair.

examples:
BTS_SPARKDEX.BTC
RUDEX.BTC_RUDEX.USDT
RUDEX.EOS_RUDEX.USDT
BTS_RUDEX.ETH
RUDEX.EOS_BTS
BTS_RUDEX.BTC
RUDEX.STEEM_RUDEX.BTC
RUDEX.ETH_RUDEX.BTC
RUDEX.EOS_RUDEX.BTC

(by the way on these pairs you can see how it works.
especially the addition of the BTS/SPARKDEX.BTC/ pair today.
Clearly shows the alignment of prices in the markets and the creation of volume for the markets with profit. Also see the work on a pair of RUDEX.STEEM / RUDEX.BTC and other - list above
)

The launch can be carried out for any gateway on the DEX in order to keep the price in the specified spread.
If someone decides to go beyond the specified spread - the bot makes deals - simultaneously buying an asset on DEX and selling it on CEX or vice versa - in order to comply with the initial volumes set for work.

It is also possible to configure a grid of orders in both directions with (always active partial execution orders)

1 bot configuration is capable of launching many multilevel bots in several markets simultaneously.

The bot is controlled through commands in the telegram of the bot - built in nearby.
The bot also provides a report on each completed transaction into the stream of a private specially-created channel.

P.S.
The presence of EQUAL opportunities for earning by arbitration for ordinary users - will create a huge number of liquid markets.
Given the prices for the development of DEXbot and the upcoming 6-month development - I offer a ready-made version - which has been actively working in various DEX markets for more than six months.
These types of bots are necessary to popularize the Bitshares and fill liquidity with order books.

Thank you for reading to the end.
Bitshares will be Greate Again!