Author Topic: @CN-Vote  (Read 2627 times)

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
You have internal discussions for committee here on forums, just last post is more than 1 year old.
There is a quite active Telegram group even with people that used to be committee members but are no longer (like me).

Well, not sure what are activities are but surely needs cleanup, invite and management (not a member).

Chee®s
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
You have internal discussions for committee here on forums, just last post is more than 1 year old.
There is a quite active Telegram group even with people that used to be committee members but are no longer (like me).

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher

Chee®s
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Recently, the committee's proposal is mainly about MM competition. The reason why I didn't approve these proposals is that I think the rules need to be improved.

1. I think the rewards for bts/eos and bts/eth should be cancelled, because these two transaction pairs do not conform to the trading habits of investors and very few people use them.

2. I think the reward of usdt/bitcny should be increased. Now the reward effect of this transaction pair has initially appeared, but it is still too small. I think it is appropriate to give this transaction an additional bonus of 10000bts.

3.Bts/bitusd, bts/biteur, bts/bitruble share the reward of 5000bts. The trading volume of these three trading pairs is too small and needs to be encouraged.

Fully agree with your point of view.

However this was not about you as committee but inactive committee who never participated like Evangelist or Liondani who pushes one comment per week

Of course, I also think that there is too little communication among members of our committee. We should strengthen communication.

Offline zhouxiaobao

Recently, the committee's proposal is mainly about MM competition. The reason why I didn't approve these proposals is that I think the rules need to be improved.

1. I think the rewards for bts/eos and bts/eth should be cancelled, because these two transaction pairs do not conform to the trading habits of investors and very few people use them.

2. I think the reward of usdt/bitcny should be increased. Now the reward effect of this transaction pair has initially appeared, but it is still too small. I think it is appropriate to give this transaction an additional bonus of 10000bts.

3.Bts/bitusd, bts/biteur, bts/bitruble share the reward of 5000bts. The trading volume of these three trading pairs is too small and needs to be encouraged.

Of course, I also think that there is too little communication among members of our committee. We should strengthen communication.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Could CN-Vote please explain why they are voting into committee accounts which are inactive for 12 months without a single comment like Evangelist ?He never participated in a single chat session.Never voted or approved anything.
So what is the purpose of voting him into Committee ?

Same goes for Liondani.
You see maybe one comment from him per week.
Never voted or approved anything.
So what is the goal to have him in committee ?

Also i would like to ask CN-Vote since they make their voting based on rational decissions and to make bitshares a better place why exectly received
liondani and terradac their votes for being witnesses of bitshares and people who really contribute a lot to bitshares like blckchnd ,deex etc are not voted  ?

Maybe someone can explain to me what i don't see what Paul and some others are doing for bitshares to have the privilege to be bitshares witnesses.

Am asking because some people claim these are favour votes which i denied to belive since cn-vote is only voting rational and for the good of bitshares,right ?

Hope you can enlighten me to these votings and what rational goals they have

as i always thought these positions are for real supporters and a privileg and not for people who dumped each and every BTS they owned.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=31929.0
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 10:00:15 pm by Thul3 »