Author Topic: [Poll] BAIP2: Reform on bitEUR feed price mechanism  (Read 14530 times)

Offline fractalnode

• View Profile
BAIP2 can be helpful during short price drops.
But to fight the abuse of Force Settlement, a good tool is to Delay its execution.
That's why I am asking you to start this tool and increase Settlement Delay from 24h to 42h

more in this thread:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=32256.msg341755#msg341755
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 10:17:24 am by fractalnode »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
How is BAIP2 going to reduce force settlement on biteur ?

Would love to understand your thinking.

Voted against.

bitEUR now suffer great suppression in supply and liquidity by force settlement.

You wanna know why biteur is suffering in liquidity ?
Because thanks to your actions foreigners are not willing anymore to hold bitassets.Everyone selling bitassets quickly against BTS just to get rid of biteur.You can't buy any significant amount of BTS with your biteur as that asset is being seen in foreigners groups as under control of a small chinese group.
Should BAIP2 be implemented you got already the announcement that it will be taken away from the last working foreign gateways which will for sure fix your problem /irony off

Ask any foreigner if he is willing to buy any bitassets which is owned by committee with current situation in committee.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 09:58:24 am by Thul3 »

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
Is there any chance to push this for BitUSD as well ? There is some focus from different large world entities on stablecoins (due to covid-19 epidemic) and some members around here even know which entities I'm talking about. Their focus is in on-chain collateral stablecoins because they are only truly decentralized and restoring to BitUSD real value through BAIP2 would be very important.

Please consider question/suggestion slowly and reach me if you need any more specific info.

Chee®s

actually BAIP2 and also BSIP76 are already applied on bitUSD and bitCNY.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
Is there any chance to push this for BitUSD as well ? There is some focus from different large world entities on stablecoins (due to covid-19 epidemic) and some members around here even know which entities I'm talking about. Their focus is in on-chain collateral stablecoins because they are only truly decentralized and restoring to BitUSD real value through BAIP2 would be very important.

Please consider question/suggestion slowly and reach me if you need any more specific info.

Chee®s
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
bitEUR now suffer great suppression in supply and liquidity by force settlement.

To apply BAIP2(https://github.com/bitshares/baips/blob/master/baip-0002.md) on bitEUR will lessen the suppression in supply and liquidity and will activate the ecology of bitEUR.

Two poll workers have been created:

1.14.257   Poll-BAIP2-Reform on bitEUR feed price mechanism

1.14.258   Poll-BAIP2-Do Not Reform on bitEUR feed price mechanism

BAIP2 is approved to apply on bitEUR if worker 1.14.257 get higher voting power than 1.14.258 and also 1.14.236 BAIP-Threshold.

Please vote according to your opinion.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 04:17:50 am by bitcrab »
Email:bitcrab@qq.com