Author Topic: @Abit  (Read 492 times)

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
@Abit
« on: May 26, 2020, 07:55:15 pm »
When are you going to unmute all admins and bitshares members which you indirectly banned from bitshares telegram groups with your shitty bot ?
You destroyed bitshares already enough and made chats empty.

An excuse to those members would be appropriate.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 08:01:48 pm by Thul3 »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Re: @Abit
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 10:25:20 am »
Just another abuse of Abit who banned me from node admin Channel for making a single reply there to Digital Lucifer who accused someone to be me.
Seems they can't handle any kind of critics which Digital Lucifer received for bitshares.org (not from me since he knows already my opinion).

It just shows how badly Abit is acting and that many people are tired of him and bitcrab and leaving and even stopping to participate at all because they claim it makes no diffrence.
The only thing which would help based on their opinion is a fork.

Abit is clearly destroying the foreigner community banning and muting people who disagree with his actions and acting like the sole king of bitshares.
From my side i won't support him anymore as he clearly stepped way over his authority forcing longterm members who did a lot for bitshares and were also nice invested in bitshares to leave.

Such behavior can't be tolarated and it makes me sad that only a few proxies react to his behavior to make a clear sign to STOP even seeing a bigger chinese part gets also tired about it and inactive.
Soon there will be no more a significant foreign community as majority already talks about leaving because of all that situation.

Bitshares clearly lost it's ethics and people in control who enforced it.
Abuse is today at bitshares something normal where nobody is reacting anymore just makes them silently leaving or getting inactive.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 11:09:30 am by Thul3 »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 10:31:02 am »
The node admin group is for server and node administration. Please keep discussions on topic.

I admit that I incorrectly removed you and another member, I meant to restrict you for some hours or days since you were sending off-topic messages.

You are welcome to rejoin, but again, please keep discussions on topic.
BTS account: abit
BTS committee member: abit
BTS witness: in.abit

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 10:32:43 am »
I made a single reply to DL who accused me there.

You are clearly out of control

Your try to enforce longterm members you muted from bitsharesdex (with no agreement of a single other admin there) that they are not allowed talking about bitassets ,BSIP76, and the MM contest in a negative way (representing their opinion) shows everything how you try to manipulate based on your own opinion and that you clearly don't represent the main values which bitshares has.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 10:42:51 am by Thul3 »

Offline R

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 01:52:39 pm »
He's covering up his scams with censorship, classic scammer move, it's undeniable it'll catch up to him in the end. Telegram chat is dead due to abit's corruption.