Author Topic: @Abit  (Read 9519 times)

Offline blockchained

So, why did you want to participate in a channel or a chat room? what did you want to get from these chat room?help?knowledge?or message?
Just because I want and I don't care about opinion of one corrupted core dev that thinks he is a god.

I was banned long time ago, so what? i didn't feel the banned behaviour is not right, the admin has the right to ban anyone as their judgment, you don't like that, just leave, then everything is ok.

he as always used malicious bot that he add without any consensus and mute all independent admins, he has the right to be an asshole, so I have a right to fuck the asshole. To leave and accept the abuse may be part of Chinese culture, but it does not fit me

About other things, don't accuse abit, that is not his fault, this is the community fault, like BSIP42, BSIP76 all these have the shadow of debtor‘s support and big proxies support, you just want to accuse abit individual and don't want to accuse debtor and big proxy? is it fair?

he is an author of all this bsips he was the first witness who put this threshold to his node, I didn't see other authors of this shit on GitHub so he only one to blame

You still didn't realize what's the real problem in DPOS, from BTS to steemit then EOS, all have a lethal problem.

“丰墙墝下”,this is the BTS!BTS never has a fair foundations upon a solid rock! So go to choose which you like.

Endless quarreling and cursing can't solve anything, don't like it? fork it.

I realize very much and observe dpos for the last 5 years, so please don't sell me this bs,
Abit is criminal in any company he was already kicked out and sued 

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
既然存在根本的理念分歧,那就最好各过各的,强扭的瓜也不甜,各建各的群,各拉各的人,就没有你封我我封你的屁事了,然后让市场用脚来投票谁是英雄谁是狗熊。

我一直搞不明白个个楞着个头有时候还要穿马甲加这个群加那个群的是为了什么?加各种群是为了找心理安慰?找认同感?希望获取快人一步的信息?还是纯粹为了技术讨论?

快刀斩乱麻,都痛快一点。

一个社区项目连基本的自我反思的能力都没有,连起码学习进步汲取经验的能力都没有,真是算的上可悲了。

abit установил бота который удаляет сообщение неугодных админов, которые критикую его позицию, пусть сам убирается из этого чата. Мириться и разбредаться по щелям не вариант, так как он этого и добивается. abit мошенник и позор что сообщество так просто спускает ему с рук все то зло которое он принес этому сообществу.
Он нечистоплотный заверитель, нечистоплотный член комитета и нечистоплотный работник, его мошенничество начиная с bsip42 уже нанесло непоправимый вред сообществу не говоря о трояне который он всунул в полседний релиз. Такие люди как он должны сидеть в тюрьме.

So, why did you want to participate in a channel or a chat room? what did you want to get from these chat room?help?knowledge?or message?

I was banned long time ago, so what? i didn't feel the banned behaviour is not right, the admin has the right to ban anyone as their judgment, you don't like that, just leave, then everything is ok.

About other things, don't accuse abit, that is not his fault, this is the community fault, like BSIP42, BSIP76 all these have the shadow of debtor‘s support and big proxies support, you just want to accuse abit individual and don't want to accuse debtor and big proxy? is it fair?

You still didn't realize what's the real problem in DPOS, from BTS to steemit then EOS, all have a lethal problem.

“丰墙墝下”,this is the BTS!BTS never has a fair foundations upon a solid rock! So go to choose which you like.

Endless quarrelling and cursing can't solve anything, don't like it? fork it.

Offline blockchained

快刀斩乱麻,都痛快一点。

abit установил бота который удаляет сообщение неугодных админов, которые критикуют его позицию, пусть сам убирается из этого чата. Мириться и разбредаться по щелям не вариант, так как он этого и добивается. abit мошенник и позор что сообщество так просто спускает ему с рук все то зло которое он принес этому сообществу.
Он нечистоплотный заверитель, нечистоплотный член комитета и нечистоплотный работник, его мошенничество начиная с bsip42 уже нанесло непоправимый вред сообществу не говоря о трояне который он всунул в полседний релиз. Такие люди как он должны сидеть в тюрьме.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 09:54:02 am by blockchained »

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

快刀斩乱麻,都痛快一点。

« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 11:39:17 pm by binggo »

Offline blockchained

Thanks to your friend Thule.

You still didn't answer me what I to do with this bot?
Or you mute gateway owner that produce fees and bring users and volume, just because I support thuleee opinion on your behavior? 

Offline blockchained

*SNIP

abit also not explained why he ban me

So you think banning me is okay then?

Now everyone knows who's to blame.

I just deleted one of your messages after someone forwarded my message to the chat,

why do you think it's my bot? say thanks to abit he started all this bot shit.
do you not see I'm also muted by him?

Is that a valid reason to delete my message? In what way my message is harming you?

Why do I think it's your bot? Because you deleted one of my messages, then mysteriously I'm not able to send any messages anymore.

That must be some coincidences, right?

dude check one more time admin rights in the chat, I have no right to add the bot so it's definitely not mine

I deleted only one message where you ping fav, because was no reason, I stopped sending messages after it was forwarded.

why you demand something from me than from abit he for sure owns one of this bot and muted all independent admins that against his agenda?
Are you used to his abuse?

Did you ever see me anywhere in this drama apart from some (rare) normal group administration works?

I've already decided to refrain from participating in it, until I can't even do normal operations in the group.

I'll directly ask the bot owner for that "coincidence".

Drama in this chat always as far as I remember, but it is not a reason to accuse me. 
abit was one who brought this bot to the group, abit was first who started to silence other admins by it, and I was surprised by a long time that nobody care, now understand everyone starts to care when somebody mute him

Offline haruka

*SNIP

I just deleted one of your messages after someone forwarded my message to the chat,

Is that a valid reason to delete my message? In what way my message is harming you?

Why do I think it's your bot? Because you deleted one of my messages, then mysteriously I'm not able to send any messages anymore.

dude check one more time admin rights in the chat, I have no right to add the bot so it's definitely not mine

I deleted only one message where you ping fav, because was no reason, I stopped sending messages after it was forwarded.

why you demand something from me than from abit he for sure owns one of this bot and muted all independent admins that against his agenda?

Did you ever see me anywhere in this drama apart from some (rare) normal group administration works?

I've already decided to refrain from participating in it, until I can't even do normal operations in the group.

I'll directly ask the bot owner for that "coincidence".

Offline blockchained

*SNIP*

abit did for months adding other admins and you were silent as I recall

Now explain that I was able to speak in the groups, until JUST NOW.

Explain the above admin operation history.

why you demand something from me than from abit? he for sure owns one of this bot and muted all independent admins that against his agenda

« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 05:32:31 pm by blockchained »

Offline haruka

*SNIP*

Offline blockchained

And now somebody have a bot to censor specific people.

But really? Adding me to your list?

Are you still sane?

I can't even add a bot, you could check my admin rights
But you with no evidence and no proof accuse me
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 05:19:11 pm by blockchained »

Offline haruka

Are you still sane?

Offline haruka

Disclaimer:

I did nothing in this drama.

I was not on any side.

I just want to make sure telegram groups are not being abused by spammers. (that's you, @blockchained. evidence below)

Then I got censored by a bot and I'm not able to say absolute anything.

Is this what you want?

so you see that abit bot buned me, just because he thinks it's ok

So you think repeatedly sending messages to any telegram is ok. That's what you think?

I use telegram for some work communications. Your actions were causing headaches for all person still in that group as that chat was jumping around frantically.

Offline blockchained

Are you still sane?

Offline blockchained

Disclaimer:

I did nothing in this drama.

I was not on any side.

I just want to make sure telegram groups are not being abused by spammers. (that's you, @blockchained. evidence below)

Then I got censored by a bot and I'm not able to say absolute anything.

Is this what you want?

so you see that abit bot banned me, just because he thinks it's ok

Offline haruka

Are you still sane?