Author Topic: -  (Read 7330 times)

Offline graffenwalder

Honestly I took a gamble and put some of my PTS in Bter. There is a very short window in which we convince the rest of the market that BTS is worth $1000 each. I'd rather have it on the exchange at that instant then wait a bunch of confirmations. Hopefully I won't get Goxed.

I've got some PTS on Bter also, but I don't see why you think it is such an "at that instant" crisis/opportunity if bitsharres blockchain won't even be launched until March 15th (ides of March)?
It wouldn't matter, what the release date is, since all coins traded on exchanges are iou's. So they could allow trading BTS iou's right after the snapshot.

It says BTS (read IOU) will be added to user account, after that PTS will start trading again. It doesn't make sense to hold off PTS trading till the ides of March.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 11:02:49 pm by Graffenwalder »

Offline onceuponatime

Honestly I took a gamble and put some of my PTS in Bter. There is a very short window in which we convince the rest of the market that BTS is worth $1000 each. I'd rather have it on the exchange at that instant then wait a bunch of confirmations. Hopefully I won't get Goxed.

I've got some PTS on Bter also, but I don't see why you think it is such an "at that instant" crisis/opportunity if bitsharres blockchain won't even be launched until March 15th (ides of March)?

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
The people on this forum think BTS is worth $1000. I'm right there with you on that. But aren't there plenty of soon-to-be BTS holders who are not active and may have just purchased it to speculate? Gotta be a few who would sell for less than $1000. How about everyone on here agree to buy it up right away? I sure will if I see any for sale. It will be great if real long term stake holders can prevent that sort of erosion. 

Offline super3

• View Profile

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Nice of them to offer that. But I really wouldn't risk keeping PTS in an exchange, especially during this snapshot. I'm sure Cryptsy's gonna keep its BTS.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
It is not really advisable for PTS to be in an exchange where in addresses use to deposit or withdraw funds from different users.  To be safe, I3 has advised PTS holders to have it IN RESPECTIVE WALLETS.

Offline super3

• View Profile
Oh thats super cool. Bter will get tons of volume right after that.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
-
-
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 09:37:34 pm by happypatty »