Author Topic: which will be the next?  (Read 4795 times)

Offline bytemaster

I posted before looking at the results... looks like BitShares Bingo has a lot of demand!   I will factor that into the equation...
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

Domains have  been done already.

Not like this they haven't. I3 has the potential to be the first to build a decentralized namespace that actually has widespread adoptation.

Once BitShares X is out and stable... we will probably implement BitShares DNS simply because it would take me about 2 to 3 days to implement the blockchain aspects of it.  Everything else can be left to the community. 

After that BitShares Me is a stepping stone to BitShares Music so must be done first.  The blockchain for BitShares Me is also only a couple of weeks of changes on top of BTS X. 

BitShares Bingo probably something best left for a 3rd party as gambling has negative connotations... at the very least we need a track record of delivering solid real-life apps before getting into the gaming business. 

The one DAC that I think is as big or bigger than BitShares X is the new Insurance DAC which I just posted about and will be releasing a video about.  It will probably be developed over the course of the next 12 after BTS X. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Domains have  been done already.

Not like this they haven't. I3 has the potential to be the first to build a decentralized namespace that actually has widespread adoptation.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
 +5%
i would like "Bitshares Bingo" first.so more people come and join in DACs.
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
I definitely think it's a good idea to be the first mover in the world of music.  Gambling, and Domains have  been done already.  Bitshares Music can take crypto to the next level with the general population.  Everyone can relate to music.  This is a no brainer in my mind.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 06:09:27 pm by JakeThePanda »

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I really like the idea to play chess and the winner takes the pot!!

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

In any case, there should be enough resources to go parallel.

+5%

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Bingo is a gimmick.

Profitable gimmick. But it might be better for company image to do DNS first.

In any case, there should be enough resources to go parallel.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Domains is where it's at. The internet *badly needs* decentralized DNS. This will grab headlines.

Bingo is a gimmick.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline fuzzy

I think there should also be a betting platform used to allow people to actually put down cryptos on the outcome of competitive video games.  This can be done for games that allow observation as well as games without. 

For instance, League of Legends would be similar to a horse race where bets can be made on multiple aspects and outcomes and be open to observers of the competition as well as players.

Games like Chess that are only viewable between the players competing could contribute to a winner-take-all pot.  Though I love the concept of games, I feel Bingo is a little too old school to gain traction in the demographic with the largest crypto user-base--Males between the ages of 18-30. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Bingo - simple and profitable!

Offline thistome

• View Profile

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
would the next dac come out this year?

A bunch will come out this year

Offline thistome

• View Profile
would the next dac come out this year?

Offline cob

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Do not underestimate the power of Music (:

Napster took P2P mainstream.

Bitshares Music has the potential to make every music listener/downloader into a Bitshares evangelist.