Author Topic: Help!AGS LOST!  (Read 2502 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
The final bitshares program will allow you to import your wallet.dat file from bitcoin-qt and protoshare-qt and import ALL donations.. no worries all fine as long as you keep your wallet.dat (+ passphrase)

Offline rayston92

• View Profile
don't worry. you just lack some basic understanding of qt wallet.

type command listaddressgroupings in console , you'll find some other addresses and the balance, check these addresses.

I have checked a couple of the address on that list, problems solved! THANKYOU SO MUCH!!! :D :D :D

Offline rayston92

• View Profile

type command listaddressgroupings in console , you'll find some other addresses and the balance, check these addresses.

Thanks,I will try it now

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Offline rayston92

• View Profile
Before2/28, I donated 4PTS everyday to the given address
PaNGELmZgzRQCKeEKM6ifgTqNkC4ceiAWw from official site.

And on 2/18 I decided to finish the donation so I donated 24PTS on that day,
by doing so, I accomplished my goal of 80PTS donation in total.

However, as I noticed ,there is a period of time that site http://www1.agsexplorer.com/ can’t be visited normally, meantime the AGS balance of my receive address PYBxMXeen7isEoeqfeAWijmSZNadUo1ick was not correct . I didn’t take it a serious problem because I thought the data was just disappeared on that website, and my donation record should still be placed safely somewhere.

The thing is, when I heard that Bitshares balance was available to check, I rapidly enter my address and it turned out that I have only 38 bitshares! :-\  That must be a mistake, or I misunderstood something. Please help me to figure it out, this is REALLY in emergency!

If there is anything that I should provide, including transaction details or accurate data to confirm that I did donated those PTS, I will try everything I can do.

JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE BY THE DAY I INPUT WALL.DAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY!

Please give my your hand, I am really worried and feeling hopeless.

:'( :'( :'(

Contect me through rayston92@hotmail.com If I was log out

« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 02:44:14 am by rayston92 »