Author Topic: Brian, have a great time in Texas. Excuse the thread of Toast  (Read 6446 times)

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Why all the deletion? If something was said let it remain. If somebody wants to retract go ahead and post.

Deleting threads sounds a lot like sweeping stuff under the carpet.

Well, the posts where just harsh and spammy and should have been deleted in the first place.

They where harsh yes, but so it happens in a forum sometimes. If we start deleting post we create dangerous precedents.

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Why all the deletion? If something was said let it remain. If somebody wants to retract go ahead and post.

Well, the posts where just harsh and spammy and should have been deleted in the first place.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

sumantso

38PTSWarrior

I wrote every author and vote for deletion, thanks for advice bytemaster

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
We can delete both threads if the authors agree.  The passion is high around here and no one is perfect.   Lets be grateful for everyone who is dedicating their life , treasure and sacred honor to our cause. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+5% +5% +5%
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline bytemaster

We can delete both threads if the authors agree.  The passion is high around here and no one is perfect.   Lets be grateful for everyone who is dedicating their life , treasure and sacred honor to our cause. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

38PTSWarrior

Hi, I would like to delete toasts name out of the topic or delete the whole thread. Is that ok, or what do you recommend?

38PTSWarrior

+5% I'm mean and easily agitated, the truth is I just want his attention <3

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

and I always believe everything I read and that people have bad intentions, terrible.. hard to overcome :)

Offline oco101

• View Profile
I just got back from the conference, and I think it went really well.  The BitShares guys were doing a ridiculous number of interviews, and I think a lot of good networking came out of it also.

That's very nice to hear. Now if we only can calm the spirits on this forum and go back and work together...

Good work Brian keep it on man, sometimes is not easy.

P.S. I think we need to hear your voice more on this forum that could only do all good !! :)

Offline unimercio

• View Profile
I just got back from the conference, and I think it went really well.  The BitShares guys were doing a ridiculous number of interviews, and I think a lot of good networking came out of it also.
  +5% cool, can you post video/pics

Offline unimercio

• View Profile
Hi, I wish you a really awesome time at the conference. You are doing a great job. You communicate good, are polite and your interview on the radio I heard yesterday, Sovryn Tech, was excellent. Toast went mental :D
+5% Be sure to visit 6th Street, put it on Toast's tab.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
+5% I'm mean and easily agitated, the truth is I just want his attention <3

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

38PTSWarrior

Hi, I wish you a really awesome time at the conference. You are doing a great job. You communicate good, are polite and your interview on the radio I heard yesterday, Sovryn Tech, was excellent. Toast went mental :D