Author Topic: BitShares™ Logo (all major formats)  (Read 2153 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
BitShares Logo on Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Byas4iw-a9PPdzBHbFVoSC05cms&usp=sharing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All CI stuff i'll produce in future, i'll add to google drive.
Currently i'm working on unique forum icons & BitShares DAC's logos (AGS:PTS:DNS:ME:MAS:MUSIC:LOTTO)!

@Brain: for designing the forum icons, think best is as first step to
create the other BTS-DAC logos, what do you think? edit: answered via mail :)

I'll open a locked post here on forum management section, when finished this tasks..
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Please provide all III logos as vector files (.eps / .svg / . ai) This could be incredible useful for all design and marketing purposes..
And pls create on new website also a press section with downloadable/printable versions of logo. (If you want, sent me vector files, i'll provide you 200dpi images for press purposes and download section)

Your thougts!?

thx cass

I've asked marketing to do this.  In the meantime, nehmen die großen JPEG-Dateien von unserer Website?

Haha stan. :) cool you tried to said it in german :)!

edit german: Ich  habe die Marketing Abteilung gefragt, ob Sie die Dateien zur Verfügung stellen kann! Reichen Dir bis dahin auch die grossen jpg Dateien, von der Website?

The main thing Germans say to me when I try to speak Deutsch is, "Please, I speak English!"   :)

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Please provide all III logos as vector files (.eps / .svg / . ai) This could be incredible useful for all design and marketing purposes..
And pls create on new website also a press section with downloadable/printable versions of logo. (If you want, sent me vector files, i'll provide you 200dpi images for press purposes and download section)

Your thougts!?

thx cass

I've asked marketing to do this.  In the meantime, nehmen die großen JPEG-Dateien von unserer Website?

Haha stan. :) cool you tried to said it in german :)!

edit german: Ich  habe die Marketing Abteilung gefragt, ob Sie die Dateien zur Verfügung stellen kann! Reichen Dir bis dahin auch die grossen jpg Dateien, von der Website?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Your thougts!?

thx cass

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Your thougts!?

thx cass
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 07:51:21 pm by cassiopaia »