Author Topic: Looking for an automated exchange to buy/sell your PTS?  (Read 6190 times)

Offline Silfax

• View Profile
FYI, trading will be paused for a couple hours today, starting in about an hour. We will then reopen with a couple fixes.

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
I have tested this, with a few protoshare trades, and its nicely done. Just confirming that I was able to withdraw protoshares.

Offline gabainc

• View Profile
I also placed a few trades on coingrounds and its legit. I was able to withdraw my shares and coins with out any problem. I give this a thumbs up.

p.s. I also was not paid for my thumbs up...

Offline td services

• View Profile
Thanks, Silfax, for doing this. Trying to trade via the message boards has been very frustrating. I don't have the time or patience to constantly watch the posts and respond, only to have someone else getting the trade, and I've seen orders sold for a lower price than what I've posted in the buy, while doing the posts. I'll be glad when distributed cross chain trading of crypto currencies is available, will have to settle for account based system in mean time.

Offline soniq

• View Profile
www.coingrounds.com  looks good, have made a few trades.

I like a few things about the site

-Eliminates the need for escrow as the exchange only takes trades if you have the balance in your accounts

-Perfect for the trader who doesn't want too waste time waiting for the seller to respond too posts

- chat function in the trading area seem to be pretty popular too, nice touch

-And Silfax is a good guy :-)

Disclaimer- I was not paid to post this :-)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:04:27 am by soniq »
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline Silfax

• View Profile
We've had a couple trades, but mostly we have many more asks than bids.

I just saw the ridiculous mess that was the board, and decided to put this up, and it's helped some people!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
No, I'm waiting for the official exchange promised by the devs within 9 days from now (It was within two weeks three days ago)

thx for this info i will wait with you
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
No, I'm waiting for the official exchange promised by the devs within 9 days from now (It was within two weeks three days ago)
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Silfax

• View Profile
Join us at:

https://www.coingrounds.com/login

.25% fee for trading, to try to cover server time and spam.

In Beta, but 100% functional. Give it a shot!