Author Topic: keyhotee未来利益巨大,可惜3I没有设计好合适的商业模式让参与者获利。  (Read 12217 times)

Offline Overthetop

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Stan, you can read Chinese? great!

stan的google用的很熟练,现在大家中英混合交流很流畅啦 :D

剛好是危險的...   :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline lib

• liberty
    • View Profile
Stan, you can read Chinese? great!

stan的google用的很熟练,现在大家中英混合交流很流畅啦 :D
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA
Personal Address: PakhuBkqTu4oTHJ4ZffvzVwCGCMfuqazgm

Offline PTS中国

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ptschina
--------

PTS中国

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
3i 一定会成功的,一定会成功的,就算你们不信,我也信了。

新log很活跃啊
一出场就hold住了所有人
天生领袖的质感啊

最后我还是想说,施主,这个ID还是割了吧
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline mtang

• BTSX id:mtang
    • View Profile
哈哈,病毒式广告 +5% +5%
BTSX:wallet_approve_delegate btsx.outofcontrol true
DNS :wallet_account_set_approval mtang true
感谢给我们的受托人团队“失控”btsx.outofcontro以及she.bitrose投票。请关注FUND数字资产运作计划//立足兢兢业业的standby delegate//weibo ID:汤O包

Offline ㏒☆

• View Profile

Offline her0

• View Profile

the world's first DAC browser.   :)
Totally agree, Aside founder id, How can I invested in keyhotee?No way!

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Keyhotee=伊妹儿+扣扣+支付宝,不过这只是存在于以前的设想中

现实会如何,还得等,唉
会成功的,我有感觉,要设计一个让参与者有利可图的模式,或者开发者持续受益的来源。我认为keyhotee无权使用DAC为投资目的的AGS募资。

Have you considered our strategy to reach out beyond the crypto-currency community?  Keyhotee is part of our plan to bring DACs to the attention of the rest of the world.  People will be attracted to Keyhotee because they are concerned about invasions of their privacy. They will get their friends to download it to communicate privately with them. Then they and their friends and their friends' friends discover the built-in wallet and DAC interfaces and become educated to all that is possible in the BitShares ecosystem.

It is hands-on viral advertising for the rest of the world.  10x, 100x, 1000x, 10,000x growth as Keyhotee and BitShares go viral together.

Those who would invade our privacy and devalue our currencies wind up driving everyone right into this community's welcoming arms.

AGS mission is to grow the industry and Keyhotee is a powerful weapon for that mission.  Better than World Cup advertising.

:)

Quick translation :

你是否考虑过我们把触觉延伸到虚拟货币圈子之外的策略?Keyhotee是我们让各种DAC受到全世界关注的手段之一。出于对隐私被侵犯的担忧,人们会使用Keyhotee。他们的朋友也会下载以便能够私密地跟他们交流。然后使用Keyhotee的人们会发现其内嵌有钱包和DAC的接口,也会了解到Bitshares生态系统的功能。

这是面向虚拟货币圈外的亲身体验式的病毒式广告,Keyhotee和Bitshares也能随之病毒式地成十倍,百倍,千倍甚至万倍增长。

那些侵犯我们隐私,让我们的货币贬值的人最终会让所有人投入到这个社区敞开的怀抱中。

AGS的目标是支持DAC事业的发展,而Keyhotee是实现这个目标的强有力的武器。比在世界杯投放广告还要好。

Thanks.  And as Google translates it:

你有没有考虑我们的策略,达到了超越加密货币的社区? Keyhotee是我们的计划,使DAC输出至世界其他地区的关注的一部分。因为他们担心自己的隐私侵犯的人会被吸引到Keyhotee。他们会得到他们的朋友来下载它与他们私下沟通。然后,他们和他们的朋友和他们的朋友的朋友发现内置的钱包和DAC接口,并成为有教养,以一切可能的BitShares生态系统。

这是动手的病毒广告对世界其他地区。 10倍,100倍,1000倍,10000倍增长Keyhotee和BitShares去病毒在一起。

那些谁也侵犯我们的隐私和贬低我们的货币拉闸驾驶人进入了这个社会的热情怀抱。

AGS任务是种植业和Keyhotee是一个强大的武器,这一使命。比世界杯的广告更好。
所有这些都是间接的获利,我的意思是keyhotee其实可以给用户提供更直接的获利模式。开放一组keyhotee的开发接口提供一套SDK,让更多的开发者参与keyhotee的生态链中来。他们可以创造更多的价值,以更直接的方式提供到用户的钱包。

You are exactly right.  Keyhotee with wallet and DAC-GUI plug-ins eliminates the need for DACs to pay for hosting their own web sites to reach their customers.  This eliminates another cost and the risk that someone will interfere with customer access.  Thus you could think of Keyhotee as the world's first DAC browser.   :) 

Offline her0

• View Profile

现实会如何,还得等,唉

Have you considered our strategy to reach out beyond the crypto-currency community?  Keyhotee is part of our plan to bring DACs to the attention of the rest of the world.  People will be attracted to Keyhotee because they are concerned about invasions of their privacy. They will get their friends to download it to communicate privately with them. Then they and their friends and their friends' friends discover the built-in wallet and DAC interfaces and become educated to all that is possible in the BitShares ecosystem.

It is hands-on viral advertising for the rest of the world.  10x, 100x, 1000x, 10,000x growth as Keyhotee and BitShares go viral together.

Those who would invade our privacy and devalue our currencies wind up driving everyone right into this community's welcoming arms.

AGS mission is to grow the industry and Keyhotee is a powerful weapon for that mission.  Better than World Cup advertising.

Quick translation :

你是否考虑过我们把触觉延伸到虚拟货币圈子之外的策略?Keyhotee是我们让各种DAC受到全世界关注的手段之一。出于对隐私被侵犯的担忧,人们会使用Keyhotee。他们的朋友也会下载以便能够私密地跟他们交流。然后使用Keyhotee的人们会发现其内嵌有钱包和DAC的接口,也会了解到Bitshares生态系统的功能。

你有没有考虑我们的策略,达到了超越加密货币的社区? Keyhotee是我们的计划,使DAC输出至世界其他地区的关注的一部分。因为他们担心自己的隐私侵犯的人会被吸引到Keyhotee。他们会得到他们的朋友来下载它与他们私下沟通。然后,他们和他们的朋友和他们的朋友的朋友发现内置的钱包和DAC接口,并成为有教养,以一切可能的BitShares生态系统。

所有这些都是间接的获利,我的意思是keyhotee其实可以给用户提供更直接的获利模式。开放一组keyhotee的开发接口提供一套SDK,让更多的开发者参与keyhotee的生态链中来。他们可以创造更多的价值,以更直接的方式提供到用户的钱包。

Offline cdryan

• View Profile

现实会如何,还得等,唉

bytemaster, pls think my plan.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=3469.0

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile

现实会如何,还得等,唉

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

现实会如何,还得等,唉

Quick translation :