Author Topic: New and confused  (Read 2355 times)

Offline yellowecho

So I sent it from my BTC Wallet, so as long I as keep the wallet safe with the transaction in it I should be able to pull a private key off it to claim the AGS later somehow?

Yup!  You'll be able to upload your private key and redeem all your shares in future DACs  8)
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline Amurru

• View Profile
So I sent it from my BTC Wallet, so as long I as keep the wallet safe with the transaction in it I should be able to pull a private key off it to claim the AGS later somehow?

Offline etherbroker

• View Profile
Did you donate from a wallet you control?  If so Invictus will have a wallet that we import our private key into, then in that wallet the shares can be granted.

Until then you just have to keep it safe.

Don't donate from an exchange or from Coinbase.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
You'll use the wallet you used to donate to AGS to claim your stake in the new BitShares systems.  Just keep that wallet safe, as it's the only way you can prove you donated and claim your shares.

Offline Amurru

• View Profile
So I donated with BTC to Bitshare AGS angel address, and I am wondering on how this will work with shares as this comes out? I do understand the 5000 shares split for 200 days, but how do we collect or prove we donated? Can someone please explain as I'm wandering through the forums and cannot really find or understand the explanation to this.