Author Topic: BitShares Animated Videos - [Community Theater]  (Read 7490 times)

Offline JoeyD

My major critique is the lack of shadows, which I find a bit disorientating and probably easy to fix. If you need some 3d-models I'd be happy to try my hand if they are simple enough. (So no realtime 3d windmills with many parts and animations within a short time frame.)

I'm a bit of a 3d-hobbyist as well, but I have not dared making animations. (Disclaimer those are videos from a WIP-addon I've been working on for a milsim, only terrain and white untextured-objects are mine.)

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
I really really like this guys music, and its open source - not for commercial use though.

http://www.generalfuzz.net/tunes.php?album=0
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline CWEvans

• View Profile
How about we get forum participants to crowdsource scripts for a campy animated comedy-adventure series in the spirit of Rocky & Bullwinkle, Mr. Magoo, and Mighty Mouse?

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
I will review them and consider adding them to the website.

Cool, I'll publish the set of tools used and project artifacts if you decide to promote them. :)
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline unimercio

• View Profile
I've posted 6 BitShares FAQ Animated Videos

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5JEewc0v87VMXWwGBsiRZRCzfx3wpwOP

I've improved on the text to speech actors, but there is no substitute for the human voice (yet). Translations are in the works for several languages. I likely will not have time to sync the speech and actors lips for the various languages. Instead I'll simply use a dubbed translation track with the video.

Feel free to throw tomatoes and/or other garden veggies, no bottles please.   8)
+1
Wow really great work. The improved voices are very good. Good enough that there is no need for the human voice if it's to much trouble.

thanks, as all things it's a work in progress.

Offline bytemaster

I will review them and consider adding them to the website.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline oco101

• View Profile

I've improved on the text to speech actors, but there is no substitute for the human voice (yet). Translations are in the works for several languages. I likely will not have time to sync the speech and actors lips for the various languages. Instead I'll simply use a dubbed translation track with the video.

Feel free to throw tomatoes and/or other garden veggies, no bottles please.   8)
+1
Wow really great work. The improved voices are very good. Good enough that there is no need for the human voice if it's to much trouble.

Offline unimercio

• View Profile

Offline JA

• View Profile
I met with unimercio for lunch yesterday, and we discussed releasing these in Spanish, Portuguese, and French, as well as English. We also have a native Russian speaker lurking around here.

We also talked about starting a BitShares Meetup group in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.

I might be able to talk my wife into translating into hebrew and tagalog...
The more languages the better  :)
But what is tagalog ? never heard of it before

Offline fuzzy

I met with unimercio for lunch yesterday, and we discussed releasing these in Spanish, Portuguese, and French, as well as English. We also have a native Russian speaker lurking around here.

I might be able to talk my wife into translating into hebrew and tagalog...
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline JA

• View Profile
In addition to animations of stock marketing pages, if enough here are interested we could crowdsource some skits for unimercio to animate.

Maybe a riff on Zombo.com?
zombo.com
lol what the hell

Offline CWEvans

• View Profile
In addition to animations of stock marketing pages, if enough here are interested we could crowdsource some skits for unimercio to animate.

Maybe a riff on Zombo.com?

Welcome to BitShares!
Welcome!
You can do anything with BitShares!
Anything!!!
The only limit is... yourself!
Welcome!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 10:07:54 pm by CWEvans »

Offline unimercio

• View Profile
Good concept!

The most immediate requirement is a proper voice over, and of course an index of questions, clickable, that immediately load that part of the video.

Clians "clickable index" suggestion is excellent, I've been looking for possible ways to implement this within the video itself. The best I've come up with thus far is to place a "Next Question" button on the video with a hover-over showing the next question.

using this 3rd party widget http://www.linkedtube.com/

I'll report back once I've posted an example on the video's sandbox page.

Offline unimercio

• View Profile

I could translate the script to german and maybe i could record it with my voice too

+5% That would be fantastic, I'll post the latest English script for you guys to mark up, we can then start translations.

Offline JA

• View Profile

I could translate the script to german and maybe i could record it with my voice too