Author Topic: Let's think about this  (Read 5131 times)

Offline CrazyCriple

• View Profile
Yes I saw that interface. I think that in the end there should be two. An easy one for users with bitAssets and then an advanced for traders. I design GUI's for ERP Systems and I know that most people will not use the system if it is only slightly complicated. If we want to overtake bitCoin someday we have to easier to use. I think the technology is very good. I just want to encourage 3I to get more end user friendly and focus some marketing power on a BitAssets introduction video. And just mention that price tracking will be done with BitShares. People that are really interested in the technology can look it up if they want to. It is the same with bitcoin many people don't know and don't need to know what a blockchain is they just want to use the service and it has to be easy.

I know that I'm probably a bit early with this but I just want to know it 3I is going in that direction as I invested quiet some money in PTS and AGS.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
There is a GUI being developed to interact with the market and put in bids/shorts for BitUSD. There are some screenshots floating around (looks quite promising). And yes after acquiring BitAssets you can send them on to a merchant's address for example.

Offline CrazyCriple

• View Profile
So as far as I understand Bitshares the real value of the system will be trading BitAssets. Shorting and longing Bitshares will be much too complicated for the standard user. There has to be an interface for this user where he can buy bitUSD or any other asset and send it to another user. This way I can go to my local store which accepts BitAssets to buy my coffee directly in my currency. Marketing should concentrate on BitAssets then right? BitAsset users won't care how the price is being tracked as long as it is the same or close to the real world asset.

Are we going in that direction?

Answer to this would be much appreciated as I now cannot sleep because I think I finally understand the huge potential of this system. :D