Author Topic: New website sneak peek: BITSHARES.ORG  (Read 8112 times)

Offline Amurru

• View Profile
Nice site! You should include categories in the videos like the intro one for PTS/ATS/Keyhotee and feature DAC in own respected areas.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
looking fine - afaik all pts are mined in the middle of the year (correct me if I am wrong), what happens to pts after that?

Someone answer this guy.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
quick dirty solution for  x-scrollbar problem in FF...

Code: [Select]
width:100%;
overflow-x:hidden;
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline jae208

• View Profile
We are shareholders not customers..
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
No worries. I've gone through the sections of the site again, and it is clear that the site is shaping up to be absolutely brilliant.  ;D You really did an excellent job here Brian! Kudos! All the hard work will pay off million fold in the next 6 months.  :D

For now I'll go play some HOMM3.  8)

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
No word yet from the web team.  I guess they must be scurrying to get last bit of work done.  I'm dying to see them up myself....stay tuned.  B

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
when site should go live today? Any updates ? just curious :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Is there a repo we can contribute to if we want to help make edits?

no as bytemaster mentioned before, when finishesd it's a WP site... easier to maintain for III empl. without web skills but no git & repo to make edits ...pls correct me if iam wrong..

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Absolutely love the site  +5%

Offline etherbroker

• View Profile
Great site!

I have heard some of these demo songs before.

The Vegas thing is awesome

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

+1

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Thanks for the suggestions team.  As of right now, many of them are going to be included.  I have yet to go over the actual text of the site with Bytemaster and the VA team, which we will do this weekend, so keep in mind we're still working on it. 

Site will go up live sometime tomorrow at bitshares.org. Mainly, we'll be focused on design, responsiveness, and functionality. Then this weekend we'll start doing final edits to the content and wording (with many of your suggestions included). So wait till the end of the weekend or monday and I'll prob post another thread asking for final suggestions/edits. 

Thanks for your help with all of this.  I'm very proud of how it's coming together. B

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I like the website a lot! :)
My comments on the draft:
- I like the video on the homepage a lot! But claiming from the start that Bitsahres is bigger than Bitcoin and illustrating it by a bigger house is not very likeable. comes accross as arrogant and scamy.
- On http://bitshares.thecreativemomentum.com/solutions/bitsharesx/ This "Savers are provided a less volatile place than Bitcoin to save money, allowing them to earn interest while also eliminating the risk of bank fraud or government seizures" is not a good arguement for me. At least it is questionable because it draws the attention of authorities to BTS that could harm it and gives investors/adopters the impression that BTS is not safe because it is in dangerour is being forbidden or something.
- On http://bitshares.thecreativemomentum.com/solutions/bitsharesx/ "BitSharesX is a decentralized bank and exchange. [...] But...it's what's different that counts!" Being decentralized already makes it a lot different. So maybe say "BitSharesX is a (decentralized) bank and exchange" to have a better contrast between the two. Obove is all the old system also does (expect being decentralized, which is why it is in parethesis) and below is all that is different.
- http://bitshares.thecreativemomentum.com/solutions/ags-pts/ "BitShares PTS is quite frankly, historic." is too blunt for my taste.