Author Topic: Looking for Zhi-Jian-Ren 执剑人  (Read 3570 times)

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
We need to get more merchants on board with accepting MMC.  If we get people using it and the big holders spending it or giving some to people who will it will increase it's value steadily.  I have under 400 MMC total and if there were places to spend it on stuff I wanted I would just to support the coin.
Once we have it thriving as a currency the value will keep going up in value and support the coins through the years and the miners who run the network with transactions.

I think OP was inspirational. More incentive to horde coins!
Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
I think OP was inspirational. More incentive to horde coins!

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
I know it was just wishful thinking. :)

I only have 400 MMC total but if someone would donate to me I could be the next Zhi-Jian-Ren.  8)

Even if I give you all my MMCs, it is not enough.

The whole idea is to re-active the voting system.

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
I only have 400 MMC total but if someone would donate to me I could be the next Zhi-Jian-Ren.  8)

Even if I give you all my MMCs, it is not enough.

The whole idea is to re-active the voting system.
Vote for seraphim to lead a team of supporters as MMC CSO
Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcsoL9GvfezMUgEDnhr7ioRAsByuTAv

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
I would love to be able to help more but I am not sure how I could.
This is a great idea Tomorrow.

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
Hi community,

I am looking for someone who can be referred to as Zhi-Jian-Ren (执剑人). It is Chinese words. Literally it means "the one who holds the sword". The one should hold large amounts of MMC, at least 100k (10万), preferred larger. I know there are already more than one such share-holders. He or she should not be one of the CXOs or be running for candidacy.  He or she should be a honorable and intelligent member of the community who actions based on the interest of MemoryCoin. His or her function is as important as the core team, which is listed as follows

1. Fire an officer at anytime. This is fun. We don't need to wait for 1 week or more to fire some compromised position. Two hours is enough. This also makes the core team more functional.
2. Giving more opportunity to all candidates. For example, someone has less votes but is still contributing to the community. Why not give him or her some share, directly from the block-chain? This will give us several active officers for each position at the same time.
3. Defend the voting system. You know, this happened in the past. We need powerful votes within the community to defend the positions, if necessary.

This is a fun game. Right? It is a bit risky, but Zhi-Jian-Ren holds large amounts of MMC and is somehow guaranteed to function according to the best interest of MemoryCoin. This is a cool title awarded by the community but not by the block-chain. If the guy or gal is compromised, the title is lost and the community can go against him or her.

I am looking forward to your thoughts, and comments by future Zhi-Jian-Rens.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 08:27:25 am by tomorrow »
Vote for seraphim to lead a team of supporters as MMC CSO
Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcsoL9GvfezMUgEDnhr7ioRAsByuTAv