Author Topic: Lotto Meta coin and Jetton - question to HackFisher  (Read 3308 times)

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
ideally to share all the lotto DACs on the same chain and may need to plug in a reward system for the performance of each lotto DAC on the same chain.

The first out one will be simple, without shared-chain features. But I don't want to rule out the possibility after more in-depth study.

Yes, performance of different lotto DAC rules on the same chain might diverse, using rule specific lotto share for each might be better, let the market make the decision.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
ideally to share all the lotto DACs on the same chain and may need to plug in a reward system for the performance of each lotto DAC on the same chain.

The first out one will be simple, without shared-chain features. But I don't want to rule out the possibility after more in-depth study.
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Thanks for your answers.

Will bitshare allow many different kinds of Lotto DACs been created on  the same network?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline sfinder

• View Profile
Thanks for your answers.

Will bitshare allow many different kinds of Lotto DACs been created on  the same network?

中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
HackFisher, could you pls drop some lines for my following questions?

1) please brief introduce how to use meta coin in BitShares LOTTO? how to allocate the revenue to meta coin holders?
2)how to issue jetton for the lotto ? do we need to use meta coins to back the jettons?

Thanks

1) What you said "meta coin", as I understand, is "lotto shares" I think. Revenue should be allocated by pay dividends.
2) There are no need to issue jetton, lotto shares are themselves being as jetton, users use lotto shares to bet/buy lotto tickets, to win jackpots, then no need to back.
People own lotto shares to play the game, or act as DAC owners, or for purpose of mining, they can select whatever role they like.

Offline sfinder

• View Profile
HackFisher, could you pls drop some lines for my following questions?

1) please brief introduce how to use meta coin in BitShares LOTTO? how to allocate the revenue to meta coin holders?
2)how to issue jetton for the lotto ? do we need to use meta coins to back the jettons?

Thanks
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。