Author Topic: [WTS] Small PTS blocks for *ALTCOINS*  (Read 6665 times)

Offline pankkake

• View Profile
To sell your dust you can buy little bit more dust for 0.001 BTC and sell all dust together  :)
It would probably result in a loss.
Of course selling that 1 PTS at a lower price is, too, but I'm less attached to it ;)

I have about 1 PTS left, I can sell it below its rate provided it's one of the remaining altcoins.

hey

i buy it

how much ltc ?

greetz
Learn to read. And have pity on your Enter key.

Offline testz

The idea is pretty simple: I'll take your altcoins for a bit above the rate of BTC. Consider it a way to trade your altcoins without going through withdrawal and exchange fees. I only accept altcoins available on mcxNOW, that is:

mcxFEE (yes, really, you can send them to other users)
I have 3 transactions here already, and have verified the link to my bitcointalk (and bitcoin-otc) account. I'd like you to send first (and it's only going to be low amounts).

Make your offers!

From now on I'm mostly looking for other coins (no LTC/PPC/XPM) to have enough to sell my dust on mcxNOW when I want to.

To sell your dust you can buy little bit more dust for 0.001 BTC and sell all dust together  :)

Offline goto2013

• View Profile
I have about 1 PTS left, I can sell it below its rate provided it's one of the remaining altcoins.

hey

i buy it

how much ltc ?

greetz

Offline pankkake

• View Profile

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline pankkake

• View Profile
I have like 108 PPC (somewhere), offer? :)
Exchange done on IRC!

From now on I'm mostly looking for other coins (no LTC/PPC/XPM) to have enough to sell my dust on mcxNOW when I want to.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I have like 108 PPC (somewhere), offer? :)

Offline pankkake

• View Profile
It's an offer for those who want to pay with altcoins instead of BTC (and so they don't have to sell them for BTC). But it looks like even the LTC offers are below what you can get for BTC; there is no point.

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
Not sure if I understand your request. I'm buying PTS for LTC, pretty much any amount.

Offline pankkake

• View Profile
XPM/PPC/LTC aren't a priority as I already have some.

Also I can get much better BTC-wise on Coingrounds.

Offline ruletheworld

• View Profile
    • BTC Geek
I'll buy 50 PTS for 25 LTC
PTS: PYRqARWMGQ1PeZvjJM6iWJxf2ouwYcueHF
BTC: 1NeRoAKp137GTDUEBaonbu5BUGPN17Xw5n
http://btcgeek.com

Offline pankkake

• View Profile
The idea is pretty simple: I'll take your altcoins for a bit above the rate of BTC. Consider it a way to trade your altcoins without going through withdrawal and exchange fees. I only accept altcoins available on mcxNOW, that is:

mcxFEE (yes, really, you can send them to other users)
Feathercoin
MinCoin
SolidCoin
Devcoin
WorldCoin
CopperLark
PrimeCoin
PeerCoin
Litecoin

I have 3 transactions here already, and have verified the link to my bitcointalk (and bitcoin-otc) account. I'd like you to send first (and it's only going to be low amounts).

Make your offers!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 03:58:34 pm by pankkake »