Author Topic: URGENT RFP/Work for hire request... Friend in need  (Read 1729 times)

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
 :) Thanks for the advice and leads

Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline JoeyD

I doubt Andreas will be available in the short term, the last I heard he has unplugged himself for a couple of weeks holiday and he seems to be very busy.

I also don't know if this forum has a large pool of security experts with the particular skillset you need, it might be an idea to try grabbing attention over at bitcointalk or other alt-coin-gatherings (forums, irc, twitter etc.) The larger alt-coins might have some experience with attacks like these, so I'd recommend trying some litecoin-devs or Feathercoin and such. One of the Feathercoin team-members is very public active online and seems to be open to other projects in the same space, so you could try asking him. I can only remember his first name is Chris, but searching for chris + feathercoin on google, twitter and youtube will help you find him.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 07:14:47 pm by JoeyD »

Offline onceuponatime

Hero wanted for hire, a friend who runs an alt coin reached out to me a moment ago. He needs someone to do some forensic work to see if/how they have been attacked. This is their SOS:

"I think somethings wrong with the network. The wallet says it has only 1 active connection and many transactions receive either very slow or no confirmations!"

If someone can help, please provide BTC wallet address and hourly rate. I can post this on odesk if trust is an issue. They will need ongoing support so this will be an ongoing gig. They are looking to move onto an asic resistant chain immediately if they survive this.
PM and I will provide contact info...
Thanks
Enrique

Contact Andreas. He does that kind of work.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/amantonopoulos

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
Hero wanted for hire, a friend who runs an alt coin reached out to me a moment ago. He needs someone to do some forensic work to see if/how they have been attacked. This is their SOS:

"I think somethings wrong with the network. The wallet says it has only 1 active connection and many transactions receive either very slow or no confirmations!"

If someone can help, please provide BTC wallet address and hourly rate. I can post this on odesk if trust is an issue. They will need ongoing support so this will be an ongoing gig. They are looking to move onto an asic resistant chain immediately if they survive this.
PM and I will provide contact info...
Thanks
Enrique
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 06:31:49 pm by unimercio »
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)