Author Topic: Quick update regarding lack of updates  (Read 7551 times)

bitbro

Potenially!  Can I prehear (aka listen) before buying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
cob!!! u rock dude

Do I!? Care to buy some shares of my songs? ;)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile
thanks for the update, really looking forward to this project!!

bitbro

cob!!! u rock dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Hey everyone.

Just a quick update on the front-end project.

Eddie Corral and I are setting up a business that will create a website/social network that will be a mash up of:
-Pandora
-8tracks
-grooveshark
-the itunes store
-kickstarter

This will also allow you to buy and sell shares of individual songs. So add to that little list, a trading platform for digital shares of songs.

The reason we haven't updated... at all, is that we are still hammering out the vision and intricate details of not only the site, but of the legal structure and business plan.

We will update ONCE we have everything set up and ready to rock.

As for Zenithcoin, forget about that. It will have nothing to do with this project. We are rebranding and going to be using another method as far as funding goes.

Just a quick update.
What to take home from this little thread? When we have relevant news, you will know of it. Until then....
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.