Author Topic: Difficulty would change after 60 days, who else think this is gonna happen?  (Read 5935 times)

Offline kickky

• View Profile
so which do i benefit from more?
more pts in my wallet or more hashrate?

say i have 200 pts in my wallet and i have15000cpm per second.

I think it will hit on 60 days for difficulty to change. then after three days, another 60 days. then three days, another 60 days. this doesn't work out for dedicated miners who still devoting their time mining on pts during the 60 days. eventually, no one will mine pts i think.

any solutions?

Our preferred solution is to upgrade it to DPOS when that is ready - rather than perturb everybody twice with an intermediate fix.

How it works, exactly (with simple words)?
Thanks
改用DPOS算法,这个算法目前正测试。然后挖矿将由你钱包中的pts来进行。按照目前的难度,pts最终的数量将是170万左右,所以对所有pts的持有者来讲都是利好

GOOGLE TRANSLATE FOR THOSE 2 LAZY:

Instead DPOS algorithm which is currently being tested. Then mining will be your wallet pts to proceed. According to the current difficulty, pts final number will be about 1.7 million, it is the holder of all the terms are favorable pts
花爷PTS钱包地址:PmUahfrEvADd7KewwpcZwNBg6LNGgzCyAG
花爷比特币钱包地址:1Ggfyb5HN6Eb7S5j3zax3NpQ4V6ZWStHeh

Offline mavisjames

• View Profile
I think it will hit on 60 days for difficulty to change. then after three days, another 60 days. then three days, another 60 days. this doesn't work out for dedicated miners who still devoting their time mining on pts during the 60 days. eventually, no one will mine pts i think.

any solutions?

Our preferred solution is to upgrade it to DPOS when that is ready - rather than perturb everybody twice with an intermediate fix.

Thanks
改用DPOS算法,这个算法目前正测试。然后挖矿将由你钱包中的pts来进行。按照目前的难度,pts最终的数量将是170万左右,所以对所有pts的持有者来讲都是利好

GOOGLE TRANSLATE FOR THOSE 2 LAZY:

Instead DPOS algorithm which is currently being tested. Then mining will be your wallet pts to proceed. According to the current difficulty, pts final number will be about 1.7 million, it is the holder of all the terms are favorable pts
Pmp2K9S5t15hTEkrrFk1cfieb2Y2eVR6YG

BTSX ID: mdyyz

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Wheres the difference: one guy adding a translation to ones own post....
Or all those reading the thread doing these shortcut marathons?

In chrome I recall right-clicking and choosing translate from the popup and the whole page is translated in English.  I often scratch my head but it is at least amusing. 
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Wheres the difference: one guy adding a translation to ones own post....
Or all those reading the thread doing these shortcut marathons?

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Guys it takes literally less than two seconds to translate

highlight
cmd+c
cmd+t
"transl"   autofills "translate.google.com" after you've done it once or twice
enter
cmd+v
enter

edit: wow google knows what's up.. 1 less button
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 02:45:53 pm by toast »
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Mrrr

• View Profile
Why not write in the same language you are reading here. If you want answers to should go by english! Thx
coz @Kickky is a Chinese.use Chinese is more easier for them to communicate with each other.

There might be other people here looking for the same answer. Proper etiquette would be to post in Chinese with an English translation underneath. This is a forum, and there is a PM function for private talking.

lzr1900

Why not write in the same language you are reading here. If you want answers to should go by english! Thx
coz @Kickky is a Chinese.use Chinese is more easier for them to communicate with each other.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile

any solutions?

Thanks
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline kickky

• View Profile

any solutions?

Thanks

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

any solutions?

I think that it will not only solve the obvious problems mentioned, but it would also create a buying pressure, or at least it would stop the sell pressure we have now (blackcoin example)...

Offline bytemaster

DPOS is making solid progress... will keep you posted.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

any solutions?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline kickky

• View Profile

any solutions?