Author Topic: in response to sfinder's post  (Read 1733 times)

clout

Please don't start conspiracy theories, that's really not productive. People don't understand the concepts behind bitshares or why they are superior than bitcoin and next gen 'competors'. It took ppl a while to come around to bitcoin. The same is true of most innovations on the the "bleeding edge" of technology

I'm talking about the general subconscious of those afraid to invest in BitShares but are too invested in Bitcoin to make the leap. Sorry if the point was lost somewhere in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was responding to the OP. I completely agree with your point.

bitbro

Please don't start conspiracy theories, that's really not productive. People don't understand the concepts behind bitshares or why they are superior than bitcoin and next gen 'competors'. It took ppl a while to come around to bitcoin. The same is true of most innovations on the the "bleeding edge" of technology

I'm talking about the general subconscious of those afraid to invest in BitShares but are too invested in Bitcoin to make the leap. Sorry if the point was lost somewhere in there.

clout

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Everything is Calm Before the Storm...

bitbro

It's because everyone with a vested interest in Bitcoins has some odd and also scary feeling deep inside they can't explain, and it worries them to the core.  Why does BitShares give them this feeling?  Time will tell.  BitShares will eclipse Bitcoin. Those who didn't overcome their vested interests will realize the feeling they could not explain before was due to an outcome they predicted deep down in their guts just months or years before.  These people, like Sovryn, are predicting the glorious BitShares future, although they don't know it yet. ;)

« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 07:09:46 pm by bitbro »

Offline cryptkeeper

• View Profile
For some reason I can't post anything on sfinder's regarding brian sovryn throwing bitshares under the bus. But heres my response.

Bitshares is a good product but it isn't making any type of noise for some reason. While the other companies are kicking ass with authority. Has anyone ever thought that maybe bitshares is getting a bad rap because certain people behind the scenes are paying people off to give this company a bad name. Either its some kind of conspiracy going on or somebody isn't on the job. Is the game already over and we just don't know it yet?