Author Topic: Just bought a load of PTS  (Read 11606 times)

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile
Re: Just bought a load of PTS
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 12:25:57 pm »
Understood. So keep them for future DAC's of interest. If not sell just before a DAC that I have no interest in (assuming I'm not selling at a loss) And buy back in after. Makes sense.

Offline Mrrr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 12:11:15 pm »
Its called Angelshares.

The big pro for PTS is that they are liquid. You can decide which DACs are of interest to you. If somewhere along the road something pops up that you don't have interest in you can sell your PTS before the snapshot, and rebuy a day later. I believe these price movements to become less and less extreme in the future though.

I think the mass sell-off was because at the moment BTS is the only more or less tangible DAC at the moment, and I3's vedette.

With the last snapshot BTER credited users accounts with Bitshares, no there was no need  to move the PTS off the exchange. Don't know if they'll keep doing that in the future though.

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 11:24:34 am »
They will drop like a ton of bricks after each snapshot of upcoming DACs. Fortunately the price should increase towards that days, too once the snapshot dates are announced.

Aah, i see.. So worth holding onto for now. I would have to be quick in that case to get them onto the exchanges to sell after the DAC snapshot's. Seems a shame to have to keep doing that though, what with the whole bitshares eco system looking like the best economic solution out there right now for the crypto world. Surely invictus are working on a solution? Like some kind of incentive to NOT sell after the snapshot? Just thinking out loud.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 11:09:02 am »
They will drop like a ton of bricks after each snapshot of upcoming DACs. Fortunately the price should increase towards that days, too once the snapshot dates are announced.

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile
Just bought a load of PTS
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 10:36:49 am »
Been following Invictus for 6 months now. I had a few PTS back in feb (For the snapshot) and still have them in my wallett. But having seen the price of PTS slowly decline over the past few weeks. I thought what the hell, buy some more! I just hope they don't drop like a ton of bricks.. I'm in this now for the long-haul. Cheers all !