Author Topic: can I say the development of keyhotee is too slow  (Read 3852 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Here is the deal on Keyhotee...  we all want it as we all want everything we have talked about.

Of all the projects Keyhotee and its ID system are the one thing that does not yield direct economic return.   I too am disappointed in the the progress of Keyhotee which was delegated so I could focus on the top priority item: BTS X. 

Everyone is asking us to deliver everything and to focus on one thing at the same time.    So I have decided to focus on one thing BTSX and let Keyhotee wait.  I have pulled Dan N. and am working with him side by side on BTS X so we can deliver that ASAP.

if you are not a good project manager,please find another one.

i feel very disappointed :(

Easier said than done.
if you can control all the project process you will not lightly commitment to others。

if you are a good project manager ,even if you don`t know  programming,you also can build teams to complete the projects ,because you have enough BTC( i.e. money)
ehm??

Offline pts232

• View Profile
Here is the deal on Keyhotee...  we all want it as we all want everything we have talked about.

Of all the projects Keyhotee and its ID system are the one thing that does not yield direct economic return.   I too am disappointed in the the progress of Keyhotee which was delegated so I could focus on the top priority item: BTS X. 

Everyone is asking us to deliver everything and to focus on one thing at the same time.    So I have decided to focus on one thing BTSX and let Keyhotee wait.  I have pulled Dan N. and am working with him side by side on BTS X so we can deliver that ASAP.

Easier said than done.
if you can control all the project process you will not lightly commitment to others。

if you are a good project manager ,even if you don`t know  programming,you also can build teams to complete the projects ,because you have enough BTC( i.e. money)

Offline bytemaster

Easier said than done.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline pts232

• View Profile

Offline coolexpress

• View Profile
还是不要想具体的时间节点,像暴雪一样默默地等吧

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1

BTSX is the frist thing now  +5% +5%
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline Snail

• View Profile
  • BitShares: snail
我想,2015年春天将成为最令我们激动的季节。
I think 2015 will be the spring season we are most excited about.(Google Translate)

Offline onceuponatime

Thanks for the explanation. That sounds like the right choice.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline onceuponatime

I guess this is his way of asking for a "status update".

I wouldn't mind one myself.

Offline Anytime

• View Profile
I just want to say it is too slow, the process of programing the keyhotee is too slow. It should be launched much earlier, but now almost no big professes have been made. I strongly doubt the programming ability of 3i group right now because until now, nothing, nothing. I feel really disappointed and sad.
Hope you could really work hard and made something, but it seems no gonna happen and we are gradually losing our faith. However, the price of PTS has already fallen down to a very low price, so we are trapped and have no way to escape. we are bound together and we are dying crew on the same sinking ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk