Author Topic: ★BITSHARES PTS★ now on WWW.CRYPTOCOINRANK.COM►⇅Mcap⇅Price⇅Volume +Calculator ③②①  (Read 4721 times)

Offline Cryptocoinrank.com

• | I ♡ PTS |
    • View Profile
    • Cryptocoin Market Capitalizations, Statistics, Total Value Calculator, Live News Ticker
nice work

Thank you!

How could I not? I'm a Keyhotee Founder too :D .

What would it cost us to place Bitshares at the top of that list, stickied there permanently, with a cool icon to the right that says "You've found it. This is the one!"?

I've sent you a PM regarding this.

What would it cost us to place Bitshares at the top of that list, stickied there permanently, with a cool icon to the right that says "You've found it. This is the one!"?
Nice idea..

Yes...I pmd donkeypong regarding this :).

good work

Maybe just polish the badges an make these less colorful for better site feelings...

Idea: and what do you think of try to make topnav section with currencies sticky when scrolling down.
If you want to place ads on top so you could display it all over the site also ... my two cents

c

Thanks for the suggestions! I will for sure polish the badges asap. Regarding the color I must say it's one of the things users seem to appreciate a lot as feature of the site. But it's just a basic version for now, badges will be polished for sure.

The idea with the tabs is nice! I will think about it and then add it to the "to-do" list for my DEV (which is a bit slow I must say...he is new to Cryptos). Regarding ADS...I will keep this website ad free for as long as my resources allow it. I can't stand those big blinking ads :), they would ruin the page even if they would surely cover server costs at least.

Thanks for your input  :)
①②③| CRYPTOCOINRANK.COM | Cryptocurrency MCAP Rankings, Statistics, Portfolio Value Calculator, Live News | CRYPTOCOINRANK.COM |③②①
⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
good work

Maybe just polish the badges an make these less colorful for better site feelings...

Idea: and what do you think of try to make topnav section with currencies sticky when scrolling down.
If you want to place ads on top so you could display it all over the site also ... my two cents

c
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Nice idea..

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

• | I ♡ PTS |
    • View Profile
    • Cryptocoin Market Capitalizations, Statistics, Total Value Calculator, Live News Ticker
Nice project ...cthx for letting us know

Very nice page.

Really glad you like it, thanks  :)
①②③| CRYPTOCOINRANK.COM | Cryptocurrency MCAP Rankings, Statistics, Portfolio Value Calculator, Live News | CRYPTOCOINRANK.COM |③②①

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Nice project ...cthx for letting us know

• | I ♡ PTS |
    • View Profile
  WWW.CRYPTOCOINRANK.COM

★★★█ BitsharesPTS █→ http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/BitsharesPTS

www.CryptoCoinRank.com - The New Cryptocurrency Live Ranking website listing Cryptocoins by Total Market Capitalization, Average Price and Aggregate Exchange Volume.

The homepage also includes a Live Bitcoin News Ticker on top which you will love. It delivers the latest and most updated News about Bitcoin, there will be no need to browse for Bitcoin News anymore. That one headline will deliver you always with the most important articles, but see for yourself.

It features also an Instant Cryptowallet Value Calculator. For each Cryptocoin just add the quantity you hold in the form next to it, and calculate the Total Value of your Portfolio (results are visible at the end of the page, for now).

Numeric Stats are updated automatically every 5 minutes without any need to refresh the page. You will have position change indication every 5 minutes next to each coin.

Each Cryptocoin has it's own Showcase, displaying some general information (Name, Logo, Website, Algorithm, API Status) along with Economical Stats, some mining statistics (if available from a block explorer), Resources, Live News, Mcap graph over time.

• Minted Coins -> number of coins mined
  • AVG Price -> average price (±24h% change)
  • Market Cap -> market capitalization (±24h% change)
  • Global Hashrate -> global mining hashrate (±24h% change) | (KH = KiloHash, MH = MegaHash, GH = GigaHash, TH = TeraHash , PH = PicoHash)
  • Global Difficulty -> global mining difficulty (±24h% change)
  • Profitability vs BTC-> profitability of mining the Altcoin and trading it for BTC instead of mining Bitcoin directly (±24h% change)
  • AGG Trading Volume -> combined trading volume from many different exchanges (±24h% change coming soon)
  • A Market Capitalization graph is available in different time frames (24h | 7d | 1m | 3m | 6m) -> the website has just gone live and graphs will not show much data for now. The graph is also one of the parts that will surely be improved in the next updates.

In the lower part of the detailpage you'll find:
  • Live Twitter News from Cryptocoin Dev Team -> You can use this widget also to send a Tweet directly to the Team!
  • Live Cryptcoin Twitter News -> In this box you can read all ongoing discussions and news on Twitter about a Cryptocoin and also Tweet what you have to say right away
  • Live Reddit News -> Live Reddit news ticker for each Cryptocoin. You can directly interact through this box.

And many more features and information will be added soon. Already now each "Showcase" of a Cryptocoin will give you lots of information. And it's all on one page. And from the same page you can contact the Developer team and/or Tweet about the coin. Or you can watch if/how the news reflect on mcap of coin. And there are so many other stat-combinations that will help you to stay updated and to decide wether or not to invest in a Cyptocoin.

Some notes:
- Profitability is not available for all coins
- API Status: if the API Status says "Down", the Mcap information could be outdated because either the Price or the Supply API is down for this coin
- Website, Dev News: a Cryptocoin without an official website should be threated with extreme caution. From the Live News you will be able to see if the Dev Team is active or not.

The Showcase let's you easily make a guess on how popular a certain Cryptocurrency is. But this is just the start, many more useful features, news and stats will follow soon!
www.Cryptocoinrank.com IS FREE OF ADVERTISEMENTS, which makes it incredibly fast considering the amount of data displayed at one time (and much more beautiful and relaxing). It's the result of 4 months of hard work, data collection, thinking, sleep loss etc.. dedicated to a Crypotcoin loving community full of "Cryptojunkies" like myself. All the important information you need, in one place. I hope you enjoy it.

The website has NO ADS and NO INCOME as for now. It cost a lot of time and resources (I'm not a developer myself so I had to hire some of them...you won't believe how many until it was done...).

There are a few ways YOU CAN HELP THIS PROJECT, IT'S FREE!:
- LIKE cryptocoinrank.com on Facebook! just click the Facebook Like Box in the header and share the website with your Family and Friends!
- Share the Showcase of your favorite Cryptocoin. You can do this with a simple mouse click on the cool sharing buttons on the left
- If you have some unused space in your Signature here on Bitcointalk, consider linking to the website for a little time
- Share it with friends on other social networks, email, Twitter or directly while having a couple of cold beers ;)

- If you are a Cryptocoin Developer you could link from your website directly to your Showcase! Like: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Bitcoin.
- You could also add www.cryptocoinrank.com as resource in your [ANN] Thread here on [Suspicious link removed]ize]
- You can Tweet the website to your followers and share it on Facebook

As you can see ITS EASY TO HELP THIS PROJECT IN MANY WAYS, FOR FREE and IN SECONDS/MINUTES. THANK YOU, your support is much appreciated!

Feedback, suggestions, bug/error reports and coin addition requests are welcome.

Donations are also much appreciated. They will be a big help for further developments (many cool new features and stats will be added as soon as possible depending on available budget and time). I'm glad to accept any Cryptocoin for Donations. So in the strange case you feel the need to donate some of them, just send me a PM here on bitcointalk or Tweet something. You can also write a mail to cryptocoinrank(AT)gmail(DOT)com or send a message to Cryptocoinrank on Facebook! So "I wanted to donate but was not able to contact you" is the one excuse you can't use ;)

www.cryptocoinrank.com - Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations and Statistics

BADGES

The little images next to each Cryptocurrency are CCR Badges. Hover with your mouse over them to get an explanation of their meaning.

= Highest Market Capitalization
= 2° in Market Capitalization
= 3° in Market Capitalization
= Click it to view all stats about a Cryptocoin
= Newly added Cryptocoin (remains for 1 week)
= Most profitable Cryptocoin to mine compared to Bitcoin
= Innovative Cryptocoin (more on detail page)
= Risky Cryptocoin (more on detail page)
= No website listed for this Cryptocoin yet
= To the Moon!
= Going Down!
= Fair premine
= Unfair premine
= Heavy premine
= Not mineable
= Airdrop
= Dying/Dead coin
= Information in Showcase for this coin has been updated in the last 24h

Volume badges are based on Volume ranges:

KNOWN ISSUES (will be fixed starting from next week)
- Design responsiveness for smaller view than fullsize (whole responsiveness does not work properly yet when the browser window gets smaller)
- I still have a lot of information to add, so please be patient
- Pagination. Page will be devided in 100 coins each page
- 24h MCAP % change for coins with very low prices (below 1 Satoshi). These coins have to use LTC as base price, this still needs to be integrated. It also makes their MCAP display wrong in the BTC tab, so coins with very low prices are deactivated for a few days until new API implementation
- Hashrate on Showcase pages seems still buggy for some coins
- Not mineable coins like Ripple, Nxt, Mastercoin etc.. will be added next week
- Some smaller bugs

DONATIONS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donations will help yo keep the website free of Ads and help to develop future upgrades. You will find a few donation links in the footer of www.cryptocoinrank.com. Please contact me for a donation in any other currency, I would be glad to download a wallet of your coin and accept it  :). Your support is much appreciated, Thank you!

Enjoy - www.cryptocoinrank.com

For even more information please visit the main thread on bitcointalk.org: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 09:47:27 pm by Cryptocoinrank.com »