Author Topic: Bought AGS, now what?  (Read 3395 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
You'll be glad you picked up some AGS on the cheap. The first DACs are being developed now. Just be patient for the next month or two and follow developments via this forum. It's going to be a fun ride once these products are released!

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

lzr1900

Last week I bought some AGS.  Now what?

Cry  :'(

Cry  :'(
Cry too.Also PTS is dying.Nobody mine it,Price falling down down down.

Offline gaba

• View Profile

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
How come the description for PTS says owners get 10% of DACs, but it doesn't say that for AGS?

http://162.243.219.145/index.php#getinvolved

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Is there a FAQ somewhere? 

My understanding is that the BTC I donated will be used as seed money to jumpstart new companies, whose founders may offer me promotional shares.  How do they know how to contact me or offer these shares?  All they have is my BTC address used to buy the AGS.

FAQ: http://www1.agsexplorer.com/ags101

> How do they know how to contact me or offer these shares?  All they have is my BTC address used to buy the AGS.

They put your BTC address in the genesis block and your private key (from imported BTC wallet) can sign and claim it.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline flyappy

• View Profile
Is there a FAQ somewhere? 

My understanding is that the BTC I donated will be used as seed money to jumpstart new companies, whose founders may offer me promotional shares.  How do they know how to contact me or offer these shares?  All they have is my BTC address used to buy the AGS.