Author Topic: Dark wallet alpha - downloadable on 05.01.2014  (Read 2645 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
http://darkwallet.is/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VFopiRaXwQ

FYI

Stigmatizing yourself and others

again pls, what you mean!? Sry if i don't understand it correctly..

I referred to the youtube video (also watched a few other videos from their channel...). Stigmatization (Stigmatisierung): Making the stigmatized appear as the victim. In this case it is a stigmatization of the own group / the individual in the video (Amir) and the opposing group (the "establishment", represented by Obama) as a counter reaction to the threat they impose on the own group.
I have nothing against such behaviour as long as it is not directly violent. I just wouldn't approach anything I do this way. It is not productive, only destructive.

Why is it not productive: Because the establishment and the masses will see you as a threat and therefore listen to non of your arguments. And even worse, they will use your violent behaviour to justify the rightfulness their arguments/assumption and actions.
Like I said elsewhere, such behaviour helps to act out your aggressions and disappointments but is plain stupid, to reach your goals whether they are legitimate  or not! Meditate a bit, do a lot of sports and then go back to work, thinking what you can do to change the world for the better.

ok yes i've understand it now - indeed i'm 90% with you on this - personally thinking sometimes we need persons/groups etc. like unsystems guys etc. to get these clear words unmasked on media ...
yes wether they will reach their goals with their tactics or not ... but they say what they think ..and on these days you can just reach people if you maybe shock them more then others do it.
So it could also a marketing instrument. And i like freedom of speech.

Wether it's clever to choose this way or not ... thinking that is a subjective point of view ... cause they maybe feel more free on this in this way instead of just being quiet floating with the current.
Hopefully you could understand ... btw delulo we could start this OP in german section also .. .guess it would be easier for me to write there... :)
Everything understood! Agree with you 10% ;)
^^
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

FYI

I referred to the youtube video (also watched a few other videos from their channel...). Stigmatization (Stigmatisierung): Making the stigmatized appear as the victim. In this case it is a stigmatization of the own group / the individual in the video (Amir) and the opposing group (the "establishment", represented by Obama) as a counter reaction to the threat they impose on the own group.
I have nothing against such behaviour as long as it is not directly violent. I just wouldn't approach anything I do this way. It is not productive, only destructive.

Why is it not productive: Because the establishment and the masses will see you as a threat and therefore listen to non of your arguments. And even worse, they will use your violent behaviour to justify the rightfulness their arguments/assumption and actions.
Like I said elsewhere, such behaviour helps to act out your aggressions and disappointments but is plain stupid, to reach your goals whether they are legitimate  or not! Meditate a bit, do a lot of sports and then go back to work, thinking what you can do to change the world for the better.

ok yes i've understand it now - indeed i'm 90% with you on this - personally thinking sometimes we need persons/groups etc. like unsystems guys etc. to get these clear words unmasked on media ...
yes wether they will reach their goals with their tactics or not ... but they say what they think ..and on these days you can just reach people if you maybe shock them more then others do it.

Wether it's clever to choose this way or not ... thinking that is a subjective point of view ... cause they maybe feel more free on this in this way instead of just being quiet floating with the current.
Hopefully you could understand ... btw delulo we could start this OP in german section also .. .guess it would be easier for me to write there... :)
Everything understood! Agree with your 10% ;)
*edited from "you" to "youR" 10%. That changes the meaning :)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:22:18 pm by delulo »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

FYI

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

FYI

Why is it not productive? Because the establishment and the masses will see you as a threat and therefore listen to non of your arguments. And even worse, they will use your violent behaviour to justify the rightfulness of their arguments/assumption and actions.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:23:26 pm by delulo »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline bobmaloney

"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Amir gives bitcoiners a bad name.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile