Author Topic: Changing my computer, how to transport my Keyhotee ?  (Read 4348 times)

Offline dankeykang

• View Profile
    • Marie's Meows
Hello everyone:

Finally I bought a new computer.  So I don't know how to transport all my keyhotee data to my new computer?

My old computer is an Macbook pro with 10.8.3 OSX,  and my new computer is an iMac running 10.9 Mavericks OSX.

I already transported my BitShares-PTS wallet.dat file  from one computer to another.   But with Keyhotee is a similar method?
Which file do I have to transport? and
Where is located in my computer? also
Is it possible to transport my keyhotee data from Mac to Windows, and vice versa?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Did you have any luck with the method of transferring the profiles files over to your new machine? I am interested in knowing if this was successful, and if you could give a detailed account of your methods.
Bitshares X account:  mwpeace

Please checkout my cat shelter, http://mariesmeows.wix.com/alliancerescues

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
Hello everyone:

Finally I bought a new computer.  So I don't know how to transport all my keyhotee data to my new computer?

My old computer is an Macbook pro with 10.8.3 OSX,  and my new computer is an iMac running 10.9 Mavericks OSX.

I already transported my BitShares-PTS wallet.dat file  from one computer to another.   But with Keyhotee is a similar method?
Is it possible to transport my keyhotee data from Mac to Windows, and vice versa?

Within OS versions, you should be able to do it by copying the Keyhotee directory that contains your profiles to a similar location on your new system. Please bear in mind that this is currently untested, so we'd be interested in the results. This documents the location of the profiles directory on various systems:
https://github.com/InvictusInnovations/keyhotee/wiki/Keyhotee-File-Locations

Across platforms, I can't answer this question really. It may or may not work, depending on just how different the platforms are. It's certainly worth a try I suppose.
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline Yepez

• View Profile
Hello everyone: