Author Topic: List of DACS Launched with Shares from Protoshares  (Read 2169 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Anybody want to venture a guess as to the next 3 DACs that will launch?
I will do it only on PM DAC.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline mint chocolate chip

Anybody want to venture a guess as to the next 3 DACs that will launch?

Offline Mrrr

• View Profile
On a sidenote. I was trolling around on Poloniex the other day and noticed this one. Saw Barwizi as one of the people involved and bought in. Have been wondering ever since so thanks for the heads up.

Offline fuzzy

What happend at the noirshare front?

There were some issues with the issuance because rather than use the momentum algo and stick with the BitShares model, Barwizi made Noirshares a POW/POS hybrid and kind of offloaded the social consensus for this reason.  I cannot speak for him so please take what I say with a grain of salt, but from what I gathered Barwizi felt there was no real benefit to creating a DAC that honored the PTS/AGS community.  At the time there was little in the way of constructive reasons either for or against honoring the community and he felt a good bit of anger rather than legitimate arguments to persuade him to do so. 

This is actually a big reason why I felt the need to ATTEMPT to do something that would help bring the community closer together and get us working around a common communication channel (thus the BB Mumble)--so future DAC Devs would see how valuable the community can be for them.  I do not know if Beyond Bitcoin is going to fulfill this role for the bitShares community, because it is slowly looking like other crypto communities will become involved as we move into the future.  Perhaps community competition is what this community needs, though.  I am not sure...and always open for opinions on this front. 

On one side it would be nice it to be bitShares centric to help our community and serve to reinforce Dan's original vision..but on the other side I am already pretty danged biased to bitShares and have to wonder if a bitShares centric approach would destroy any level of subjectivity we all have on the matter.   

« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 04:46:57 pm by fuznuts »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

Barwizi couldn't get help with coding the address' in the genisis block, I think.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Yes, there's a list on this forum somewhere. If I weren't on mobile I'd hunt it down for you.

But right now the only things on the list are MMC and bitshares X.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Up to now only Memorycoin (dont know if that was MMC 2). All others are in development. Thats only what I know...

Offline td services

• View Profile
Is there a list somewhere with the DACs which have been launched from which Protoshares (Bitshares PTS) holders should claim shares? So far I know of Memorycoin 2 and Bitshares X (not yet claimable), don't know if Keyhotee had shares for Protoshares holders. Are there any others? Information is still hard to find without hunting all over the place and wading through forum topics and posts.