Author Topic: Forum catergories  (Read 2063 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Sounds reasonable. Maybe the lending category can be complemented by something like "personalized assets" (there is another term Adam (B. Levine) always uses that doesnt come to me right now) or something else describing the coloured coins part of it...  Also it would be great if people can recognize that this category is the right one to look into when they plan an IPO on a blockchain... "Lending and customer issued assets" maybe?

There is one thing important is that the forum should be compatible with bitshares.org. Brian, Gregory and Cass are all working on the refined bitshares.org. I think we can wait a while to see the categories in the new site. Surely the ME discussion will be moved after we have a clear vision, as well as the Lotto part.

on new site we'll call DAC's industries

. Banking
. Charities
. Domains
. Lending

and so on ..

hope this helps ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
It would be a 5 minute task to change in on the forum + on the website, if it makes sense....

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Sounds reasonable. Maybe the lending category can be complemented by something like "personalized assets" (there is another term Adam (B. Levine) always uses that doesnt come to me right now) or something else describing the coloured coins part of it...  Also it would be great if people can recognize that this category is the right one to look into when they plan an IPO on a blockchain... "Lending and customer issued assets" maybe?

There is one thing important is that the forum should be compatible with bitshares.org. Brian, Gregory and Cass are all working on the refined bitshares.org. I think we can wait a while to see the categories in the new site. Surely the ME discussion will be moved after we have a clear vision, as well as the Lotto part.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Agree, I don't imagine ME to be primarily about lending

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
We are naming the boards based on industries instead of products because everyone is welcome to discuss their own DAC plan in each in industry, not limited to I3 products. Adding subtitle may scare off potential new developers/business parter. I moved BitShares ME post into lending based on http://bitshares.org/lending/ . I think it belong to both stock and lending category. We may need to move them once ME get released.

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
We are naming the boards based on industries instead of products because everyone is welcome to discuss their own DAC plan in each in industry, not limited to I3 products. Adding subtitle may scare off potential new developers/business parter. I moved BitShares ME post into lending based on http://bitshares.org/lending/ . I think it belong to both stock and lending category. We may need to move them once ME get released.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
I was split, Charity and Gaming are two industries, but what I intent to express is something in common, so I titled neither but Lotto. I think it's OK because it's just one of the DACs in the gaming category.

If Lotto was to be abandon, and I have to choose one from the two, that would be gaming.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I tried to find the subforum for BTS ME and couldnt easily find it. It is "Lending". Maybe we can ad the Name "Bitshares ME" in the subtitle and mark it fat? The same with the other categories: Put the name of the product in the subtitle (for example "Bitshares X" with "Bank and Exchange").
And merge "Charity" and "Gaming" because HackFischer posts all kinds of threads that are titled ...lotto... in Charity :) otherwiese it could come across as "eye washing", selling Lotto as Charity...