Author Topic: Nothing but a Play DAC Business Graph  (Read 8441 times)

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Quote from: Bytemaster
There has been significant progress and developments over the past several days.   One of the most significant is the introduction of a random number generation scheme and random delegate selection today.   This was done for two reasons: it resolves a security vulnerability discovered with sequential DPOS and it facilitates one of the more challenging parts of the Lotto DAC.

We have implemented UPNP networking.

The news getting better and better

Right

Great work, I was just trying to find out why bitshares are going up and found your project. I look forward to further updates :-)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I feel a bit bad about not commenting on your plans and work HackFisher, which might make you feel like you're talking in the void. Thing is I really find your project one of the most promising and interesting DACs, honest gambling is a real big thing I think, but I'm not a gambling man and have no opinions to give from that perspective. I do have a decent grasp of the basics in probability math and statistics, but alas that is also the reason I'm not a gambling man and don't really believe in luck.

So don't let the lack of comments discourage you, there is support for your efforts, just not much in way of opinions.

+5%
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline JoeyD

I feel a bit bad about not commenting on your plans and work HackFisher, which might make you feel like you're talking in the void. Thing is I really find your project one of the most promising and interesting DACs, honest gambling is a real big thing I think, but I'm not a gambling man and have no opinions to give from that perspective. I do have a decent grasp of the basics in probability math and statistics, but alas that is also the reason I'm not a gambling man and don't really believe in luck.

So don't let the lack of comments discourage you, there is support for your efforts, just not much in way of opinions.

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
There has been significant progress and developments over the past several days.   One of the most significant is the introduction of a random number generation scheme and random delegate selection today.   This was done for two reasons: it resolves a security vulnerability discovered with sequential DPOS and it facilitates one of the more challenging parts of the Lotto DAC.

Right
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile

Is LTO the abbreviation for lotto shares ?

What does "Agent" represent in the picture ?

Right, LTO means lotto shares.

"Agent" here could be business partners, merchants, or Apps who run as delegate entry, and help bring people in the DAC to play rules using their own currencies.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 06:32:53 am by HackFisher »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Is LTO the abbreviation for lotto shares ?

What does "Agent" represent in the picture ?
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile

Some note: End users might not to aware of lto share, just the rules and their chips. The disadvantage is that their might be too many chips, which could cause backward of usability?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 12:35:05 am by HackFisher »