Author Topic: DAC proposals for Beyond Bitcoin Community Voice  (Read 2001 times)

Offline fuzzy

This thread will be open for 7 days 1 Month.  On Monday, 6 JUN 14, I will compile all the DACs proposed and will put them to a vote.  We will speak to the DAC proposals with byteMaster and the DAC that wins 1st position will receive a free advertisement in the Mumble Server until the beginning of the next round

If the DAC does not have a Dev, it will only be given a small portion of time (10 minutes) in the Saturday Dev Hangout w/ Bytemaster. 

Please give the names of the alternative DACs below and a one sentence description of the proposed tech.
6 Jun is not Monday, do your mean 16 Jun?

Yes, corrected and thank you ;)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline XHC

• View Profile
This thread will be open for 7 days 1 Month.  On Monday, 6 JUN 14, I will compile all the DACs proposed and will put them to a vote.  We will speak to the DAC proposals with byteMaster and the DAC that wins 1st position will receive a free advertisement in the Mumble Server until the beginning of the next round

If the DAC does not have a Dev, it will only be given a small portion of time (10 minutes) in the Saturday Dev Hangout w/ Bytemaster. 

Please give the names of the alternative DACs below and a one sentence description of the proposed tech.
6 Jun is not Monday, do your mean 16 Jun?

Offline fuzzy

Well I can't make those decisions, but it can help the ideas and developers get some coverage...maybe if not with bitShares, they can get funded elsewhere.

It would definitely give Invictus an Idea what the community is most interested in though as well, which should be valuable, if we are just talking about them.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:27:35 pm by fuznuts »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Do you mean that DACs can be proposed and then the community votes which of these III should incubate?

Offline fuzzy

This thread will be open for 7 days 1 Month.  On Monday, 16 JUN 14, I will compile all the DACs proposed and will put them to a vote.  We will speak to the DAC proposals with byteMaster and the DAC that wins 1st position will receive a free advertisement in the Mumble Server until the beginning of the next round

« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 09:57:50 am by fuznuts »