Author Topic: grammatical error on bitsharetalk.org home page  (Read 3263 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
thx gamey & clains etc. for assisting on updating outdated website content  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Please check also
http://bitshares.org/faq/

I gave that link on bitcoin talk and I regret it...

almost everything is outdated!  We know that XT will not released with that name,  we are changing the name to X,
it is stated that bitsharesx will come out idle of March!!!
You are talking about XTS when we allready know it will named BTSX etc.etc.etc......
Please correct the false informations....Many more misinformations please check it again....

wiki.bitshares.org has become a better source for information, but even it has issues as it was initially an aggregation of information that comes from many of the same outdated sources.  Gathering well written but dated information with all the innovation going on still means we have to heavily edit it all.  :(  I'm not even a very good writer,  just a programmer...  I'll try to fix some things tonight though.

Ok I fixed the issues on Bitshares X in the FAQ.  Other issues can be fixed on request.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 09:25:48 am by gamey »
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
gamey is on it, i'll help him out after I have gotten some sleep x)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Please check also
http://bitshares.org/faq/

I gave that link on bitcoin talk and I regret it...

almost everything is outdated!  We know that XT will not released with that name,  we are changing the name to X,
it is stated that bitsharesx will come out idle of March!!!
You are talking about XTS when we allready know it will named BTSX etc.etc.etc......
Please correct the false informations....Many more misinformations please check it again....

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
One more spelling error on bitsharestalk.org home page:

BitShares AGS
Holders of BitShares AGS are on a prestegious blockchain-based "promotional mailing list" to receive 10% or more of the shares in all new BitShares DACS -- just because they are recognized by developers as serious donors and therefore demographically reliable supporters. 100% of the donations go to growing the crypto-equity industry.

Prestigious is the correct spelling...
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prestigious

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
Music
With the latest technologies that enable transparent decentralized ledgers, it is now possible for artists to sell shares in the their songs rather than copies of their songs.
Moderator: cob

FYI