Author Topic: Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin  (Read 5460 times)

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
API network: http://www.buyxap.com/ June 18th. lol

Just realized Storj project is lead by super3
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
You mean any DAC that's listed on Mastercoin, NXT, Counterparty? I mean that's just plain stupid protectionism.

What you want is to show why honoring the PTS/AGS social contract is actually beneficiary to the new DAC stakeholders.

How is PTS/AGS creating value? I've heard the opinions. But would be nice to have real examples.

Once we have a few DACs out there, we should make a list of *proven* benefits.

Examples might include things like: "Getting listed on at least 2/3 exchanges". "Got additional funding in the amount of X", etc.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
We don't even have a product yet. PTS is badly broken and it takes forever to clear transactions. And it's STILL #12. Just think what PTS (or its successor) will be worth in a few months, not to mention all the other DAC currencies.
+PTS will be fixed with DPOS (snapshot not announced yet)
+PTS is and will be only liquid way to join future dacs
+once AGS is finished (in a little more than 30 days) PTS will be THE ONLY way to get a stake in ALL future snapshots!
+PTS are cheap atm

I have to slightly disagree here. PTS/AGS is only guaranteed to take 20% of future snapshots (and that is if they honor the social contract). The other 80% could easily be funded on their own.
And they most likely will. Of course your point might still be valid that after the AGS funding period is over, PTS will be worth a hell of a lot more.
My point was that PTS guarantees (if social contract is honored) that you get A STAKE in *ALL* future DACS as long as you hold your PTS. Sure the remaining nonallocated stake of each individual DAC can be sold, given away, freely by the devs. But your stake is safe!

I personally will not support any DAC that does not honor the social contract, and I am pretty sure no one else will!

Any DAC that does not honor the social contract will be BLACKBALLED and FORKED, in that order!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
We don't even have a product yet. PTS is badly broken and it takes forever to clear transactions. And it's STILL #12. Just think what PTS (or its successor) will be worth in a few months, not to mention all the other DAC currencies.
+once AGS is finished (in a little more than 30 days) PTS will be THE ONLY way to get a stake in ALL future snapshots!
+PTS are cheap atm

I have to slightly disagree here. PTS/AGS is only guaranteed to take 20% of future snapshots (and that is if they honor the social contract). The other 80% could easily be funded on their own.
And they most likely will. Of course your point might still be valid that after the AGS funding period is over, PTS will be worth a hell of a lot more.
My point was that PTS guarantees (if social contract is honored) that you get A STAKE in *ALL* future DACS as long as you hold your PTS. Sure the remaining nonallocated stake of each individual DAC can be sold, given away, freely by the devs. But your stake is safe!

I personally will not support any DAC that does not honor the social contract, and I am pretty sure no one else will!

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
+PTS are cheap atm

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Considering everything is vaporware and/or broken products, AGS and PTS are holding up great!
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
+PTS are cheap atm

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
... and much much better technology.We will have various shares that will have premium values.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
mastercoin is back again and I hate to see them over us  >:(

Don't worry; we'll have half a dozen DAC coins ahead of them in the coming months.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
mastercoin is back again and I hate to see them over us  >:(

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
More junk for that tangled web. I'll pass, thanks.

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
Upcoming Crowdscams on Mastercoin.