Author Topic: Ethereum's DAPs  (Read 2251 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Shouldnt +5% be attractive enough to take a look?

Offline domsch

• View Profile
Why worry about what they are doing?

Users aren't a scarce resource right now. Finite yes because attention is finite, but you can attract attention by making your product more fun.

You don't need to worry about what other platforms do as long as your platform has it's own attractive content.

Users are definitely not scarce resources - but it depends on who you are and how you attract them (or know how to attract them).

Offline Kenof

• View Profile

Users aren't a scarce resource right now. Finite yes because attention is finite, but you can attract attention by making your product more fun.

You don't need to worry about what other platforms do as long as your platform has it's own attractive content.

Yes, I agree but competition is very strong and there are going to be large actions to win new users. Good marketing is crucial.
Making life easier.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline changematey

• View Profile
I was just poring through their BTT thread when I hit the last page. They are going full steam with their DAPs and even have picked up some of the projects from "In crypto we trust" hackathon.  Comparatively, we have a handful of them from 3I  :( a playlist of their DAPs:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJqWcTqh_zKET0XRWZsj68CcURHIsAxwE

They are even doing a messaging service which looks similar to Keyhotee.