Author Topic: Dry Run 3: A Game of Delegates  (Read 25930 times)

Offline bytemaster

Hey everyone I am sad to report that we have to reset this dry run due to a major flaw in the initial condition setup resulting in the negative votes-for everyone saw.  Unfortunately I cannot fix this without a reset.

New chain has launched that fixes this issue and the double registration issue.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I just sent you 7.  Its all I had

Code: [Select]
    BLK.TRX  TIMESTAMP           FROM                TO                  MEMO                                             AMOUNT             FEE              ID
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   pending   2014-06-20T19:42:15 dele-puppy          light                                                          7.000000 XTS        0.010000 XTS                      2815cc4f

thanks, but i still have not received anything from your account  :o

Looks like it finally got included on block 1653.  Can you confirm if you received it?  the transactions now shows up in my account history as unknown with a balance of 0XTS, but my account balance has been debited.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline CalabiYau

Received some love from bitcoiners  :)  thx

Offline CalabiYau

BLK.TRX  TIMESTAMP           FROM                TO                  MEMO                                             AMOUNT             FEE              ID
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   pending   2014-06-20T19:42:15 dele-puppy          light                                                          7.000000 XTS        0.010000 XTS                      2815cc4f

thanks, but i still have not received anything from your account  :o

Sent some XTS

Offline puppies

• View Profile
Yeah.  It's still pending
pending   2014-06-20T19:42:15 dele-puppy          light                                                          7.000000 XTS        0.010000 XTS        2815cc4f

Ive tried
network_broadcast_transaction 2815cc4f but it throws an error
wallet (unlocked) >>> network_broadcast_transaction 2815cc4f
7 bad_cast_exception: Bad Cast
Invalid cast from type 'string_type' to Object
    {"type":"string_type"}
    th_a  variant.cpp:505 get_object

{"command":"network_broadcast_transaction"}
    th_a  cli.cpp:529 execute_command
wallet (unlocked) >>>

Perhaps I have the syntax wrong.  The blocks don't seem to be running out of transaction space, but nobody seems to want my .01XTS fee.  Is there a better way to fix this than to wallet_clear_pending_transactions and try again?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline puppies

• View Profile
You're right ^

I still need 11 XTS more to register a delegate.

If someone can send it i will try to increase their trust if possible  ;D

XTS8k1x5PppXVDrVy61jqkd4bfqzvYMFUJiJYuMBFhqpswKgfb3BH

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Because i still have not registered the account(not enough funds.)
It is actually "light", not "vlight"    8)

Also, should i post my bts address or public key in order to receive XTS ?

The vlight is just the name in my wallet, it actually send to you public address XTS8k1x5PppXVDrVy61jqkd4bfqzvYMFUJiJYuMBFhqpswKgfb3BH.
It seens transfer failure , and my xts didn't get back even after wallet_rescan_blockchain.
The transfer was successful and i have registered the account right away. Thanks.

However, when trying to register the delegate, there was an error that the account does not exist. After restarting it seems that i can register the delegate but i need at least 11 XTS more.

Why so expensive  :o  ???
Damn, my XTS account balance just disappeared. Was almost 10 XTS, now 0 XTS  :o

Without new transactions.

(unlocked) >>> wallet_account_update_registration light light null true
20010 insufficient_funds: insufficient funds

{"required":"20.981502 XTS","available":"0.000000 XTS"}

try rescanning, it's the wallet sync bug xeldal noticed
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline CalabiYau

Surprisingly I managed to set up everything to run a delegate account. Thank you for the guidance to a non-coder and the interesting insight in this childbirth.

Now some

wallet_set_delegate_trust_level calyau1 10 / calyau2 10 / calyau3 10

would be appreciated.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 07:01:40 pm by CalabiYau »

Offline taoljj

• View Profile
registered a new account, registered as delegate 'xeldal'
I was able to import pts wallets bitcoin private keys but I'm unable to import an electrum wallet file.

How to import pts wallets bitcoin private keys to get XTS? Thanks all.

For PTS wallet you will use wallet_import_bitcoin

wallet_import_bitcoin <wallet_filename> <passphrase> <account_name>                                   Imports a bitcoin wallet
Imports a bitcoin wallet

Parameters:
  wallet_filename (filename, required): the path to the bitcoin wallet you would like to import.
  passphrase (passphrase, required): the bitcoin wallet's password, not your bitshares wallet password.
  account_name (account_name, required): the account name to receive the contents of the wallet, you must create this account first if it does not exist.

Thanks +5% +5%

https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/wiki/Bitshares-commands:-Wallet#wallet_import_bitcoin

You'll need to upload your wallet.dat file to your server
BTS      Witness: delegate.taoljj

Xeldal

Ctrl+a then press [ now you are in vim alike environment, ctrl+b to scroll page backward, ctrl+f scroll forward, check out man screen for details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent.  Thank you.

Offline boombastic

• View Profile
    • AngelShares Explorer
Ctrl+a ? for help

http://bitshares.dacplay.org/r/boombastic
Support My Witness: mr.agsexplorer
BTC: 1Bb6V1UStz45QMAamjaX8rDjsnQnBpHvE8

Offline boombastic

• View Profile
    • AngelShares Explorer
Ctrl+a then press [ now you are in vim alike environment, ctrl+b to scroll page backward, ctrl+f scroll forward, check out man screen for details

http://bitshares.dacplay.org/r/boombastic
Support My Witness: mr.agsexplorer
BTC: 1Bb6V1UStz45QMAamjaX8rDjsnQnBpHvE8

Offline Fox

I'd like to issue a new asset, but am lacking XTS to do so.  Looks like I'll need about 20 XTS to create it.  I hope to trade for some LOVE once I get it issued.  :)

Also, still hoping to get in as a delegate:
wallet_set_delegate_trust_level fox 1
Witness: fox

Xeldal

With "screen -S delegate" is there any way to get more than 1 screens worth of scrollable history?

Offline cgafeng

Because i still have not registered the account(not enough funds.)
It is actually "light", not "vlight"    8)

Also, should i post my bts address or public key in order to receive XTS ?

The vlight is just the name in my wallet, it actually send to you public address XTS8k1x5PppXVDrVy61jqkd4bfqzvYMFUJiJYuMBFhqpswKgfb3BH.
It seens transfer failure , and my xts didn't get back even after wallet_rescan_blockchain.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 05:40:21 pm by cgafeng »
BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376